Flyme 3.8A test firmware (MX2)

Warning:
1. When Flyme 2.x user updating software, the system will be prompted to format disk and clear data. Please backup data before system upgrade(all data will be deleted after formatting), and the personal data can be backed up by Flyme account (included Contacts and SMS etc.).
2. Flyme 3.x users, ROOT users or users of security software, please clear data otherwise the phone may not boot. Please do synchronization backup since contacts and other personal data may gets lost.
3. If system software downgrading from Flyme 3.x to Flyme 2.x, the system must require to format disk and clear data, please back up the user data.
4. After the Android 4.4 ART-mode enabled, the system will restart and the application conversion consumes a lot of time and energy (converting 200 apps will take about half an hour, 10 percent of battery and cannot use the phone function in the meantime). Please allow sufficient battery power. Each firmware upgrade will complete application optimization.
5. When in ART mode, boot interface conversion will be applied after the firmware upgrade, this will consume a lot of time and electricity.
6. If an compatibility operation error occurs in an individual third-party app on Android 4.4, the app must be updated itself.
7. When downgrading to a lower firmware version, please clear data or otherwise may not boot.
8. Upgrading International version MX2 with the mainland China Simple Chinese version firmware may lead to compatibility issues.
9. MX2 and MX2 TD users can install this firmware.
10. Before upgrading, check that the battery has at least 20% capacity.
11. After the upgrade is successful, the Windows XP computer system will need to install Windows Media Player 11 or later version if the phone can connect to the computer properly.
12. MX2 users, please install the new baseband. MX2 TD users, do not use.

Changelog:
System Upgrade:

• Experience the old version of the firmware can be detected and Root users to update and upgrade the entire package in the system upgrade applications.

Mail:

• After the message is sent successfully increased tone.

Download:
China Mainland Version

Source:
China Mainland Version

last edited by Rey

So far so good… Tested every app I really need and the overall OS performance and I’m satisfied with the 3.8A.

How can I add a different dictionary to Flyme keyboard? Is it possible?
The phone supports portuguese as the system language and keyboard but only have English or Chinese dictionary…
Thanks

another question, sorry, I’m getting low app space warnings and I have to uninstall an app if I want to install a new one.

It’s a MX2 32Gb CN version.
System -1.48GB
Apps - 2.00GB
Used - 2.66GB
Free - 23.58GB

Nevermind Disk Space. The phone has 2gb limit

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.