Thank You for response.
My steps :
- Enable root by tapping on Settings-> Accounts-> My Flyme-> Personal settings (first option) -> System privileges and set it to open - accept disclaimer and confirm
2.Download and successfully install Busybox
3.Download and install a Terminal Emulator
- Download the correct and desired international (i) ROM/firmware from here: https://downloads.meizufans.eu/?dir=mx5/firmware/stable/18.104.22.168/a
- Download and use the update.zip (firmware) converter that creates the required system.img
- Copy the converted system.img from ‘‘out’’ to the internal memory of your Meizu device
- Go to Settings-> Display-> Sleep and set it to at least 10 minutes ( i set 30 mins )
- Start the Terminal Emulator and run :
dd if=/sdcard/system.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/by-name/system
- After phone process finished , reboot .
Logo MEIZU on display …
after 3-4 hours of waiting, I tried to do several reboots - nothing…
after this i tried to do clean and return to factory settings. but after push “clean” button , phone returns to previous display with logo “Meizu”. nothing changed
what i can to do ?
thank you .