Flyme OS 5.6.4.12 test firmware (m2)
Admin

Changelog:
Communication

• Optimization: calls in full-screen desktop display when a call interface.

WLAN

• Network speed: new network speed function, a key to view the current network speed.
  • Network Diagnostics: new network diagnostic function, a key to detect the current network status.
  • Entrance: Settings - Wi-Fi - Click hotspots currently connected into the details page.

Audio frequency

• FIX: When headphones to listen to music, to micro-channel message or phone, listen to the micro-channel voice, the sound suddenly becomes large.

Scanner

• Optimization: Optimization of business card scanning processes, improve the recognition rate.

Application Encryption

• FIX: micro-channel phone book can be read encrypted messages.

Lock screen

• Fixed: the dark screen mode, slide to unlock gesture on an occasional flash lock screen.
  • FIX: Set up a smart wallpaper, unlock the screen will flash at lock screen wallpaper problem.
  • FIX: When you use some third-party theme, do not take effect immediately after the replacement lock screen wallpaper.

Camera

• FIX: third-party applications do not call the camera OK button and remake after shooting.
  • Fix: under password lock screen shortcut to open the camera when using the camera flash back Burst.

Search

• FIX: Unable to open SMS Desktop Search Settings item.
  • FIX: The Big Picture card case Top News amputated.

Landscaping theme

• FIX: enter the local wallpaper preview lock screen, the time display does not show only the colon.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.4.12A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.4.12A

Amazing, thank you very much!

@autoradio78 Yes, all BETA firmware for M2 are YunOS based.

Why I am not able to install it??
It stucks every time in downloading

@zyper95 and final release won’t. yes?

@Dmitry-Rogov Once the final is release there will be two version of Flyme 5 for M2, one is for the Global version (or called International) this will be Android based but still Lollipop 5.1 and the other is YunOS for the Chinese market.

Has anybody tried this version for more than 1 day, we will like to know how its working and did all those bugs been fixed?

background run bug on these firmware

I have been using this firmware for a week now. I have rooted using kingroot. In the Security app, I have white-listed messaging apps in both the auto launch and standby mode sections. After doing this, I do get notifications of Whatsapp on time. Sometimes, I find that Inbox by Gmail’s notifications come late but that was the case even with my previous firmware (4.5). I think it has to do with my WiFi and not the phone itself. Overall, I am very satisfied with this firmware. Performance is snappier than before and battery life is good. I would recommend upgrading.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.