Flyme OS 5.6.4.12 test firmware (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
Firmware Highlights

• Support VoLTE functionality.
  • HD voice calls, a call can access the same time, turning a shorter waiting time.

Precautions

• VoLTE function switch in the Settings - Dual SIM and network.
  • After opening VoLTE switch, you need to enter 'APN access point “, click on the top right of the screen” reset “button, dual SIM card mobile phone users select click” Reset ".
  • VoLTE capabilities need to contact the operator opened, specific situation, please consult your local operator, currently only supports China Mobile.
  • HD Voice calls require both sides to open VoLTE, and both devices support VoLTE.

Communication

• Optimization: Update Baseband version.
  • Optimization: calls in full-screen desktop display when a call interface.
  • VoLTE: Added support for VoLTE of.
  • Fix: Even now the status bar does not display a message recording icon displayed properly after restarting the phone.

WLAN

• Network speed: new network speed function, a key to view the current network speed.
  • Network Diagnostics: new network diagnostic function, a key to detect the current network status.
  • Entrance: Settings - Wi-Fi - Click hotspots currently connected into the details page.

Audio frequency

• FIX: When headphones to listen to music, to micro-channel message or phone, listen to the micro-channel voice, the sound suddenly becomes large.

Scanner

• Optimization: Optimization of business card scanning processes, improve the recognition rate.

Application Encryption

• FIX: micro-channel phone book can be read encrypted messages.

Lock screen

• Fixed: the dark screen mode, slide to unlock gesture on an occasional flash lock screen.
  • FIX: Set up a smart wallpaper, unlock the screen will flash at lock screen wallpaper problem.
  • FIX: When you use some third-party theme, do not take effect immediately after the replacement lock screen wallpaper.

Camera

• FIX: third-party applications do not call the camera OK button and remake after shooting.
  • Fix: under password lock screen shortcut to open the camera when using the camera flash back Burst.

Search

• FIX: Unable to open SMS Desktop Search Settings item.
  • FIX: The Big Picture card case Top News amputated.

Landscaping theme

• FIX: enter the local wallpaper preview lock screen, the time display does not show only the colon.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.4.12A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.4.12A

Better than the previous beta…

@PiWnZoR How so? The previous beta (the one I’m on now) is pretty bloody good. Better than any of the ones before AND better than every stable including the latest.

Meizu Pro 5

@Rey said:

Communication

Optimization: Update Baseband version.

Does this mean it allow more LTE bands ? Or is it just a modem update ?

To PiWnZoR,

What is the beta version you are using that works so good for you?
I’m very interested to try! :)

Thanks

@Kikounet95 said:

Does this mean it allow more LTE bands ? Or is it just a modem update ?

I think only a modem update…

@Kikounet95 Only optimization i think. There will be no official activation of the other LTE bands. ( it require validation from authorities i think)

Currently, Ive an issue with Android wear. I’m unable to connect my Huawei watch to Android wear app :(
All other BT functions are okay.

Anyone is facing the same?

mx5 flyme os 5.6.4.12 problem camera… no open error error error (Cannot connect camera)

Meizu Pro 5

@nikos1967
that’s the pro5 thread …

@izi_lau probably related to Volte finally

last edited by Kikounet95

Nvm

last edited by Asiier

@Asiier said:

There is a G version for this firmware
If you want to try it out here it is

What’s ?! :O Where u’ve found it ?! “G” version ?! Sure ?! :p

last edited by PYCON

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.