Half screen wont work
m1 note

Hello, A week ago I saw a pecurliar line in the middle of the screen of my Meizu m1 note. I restarted the device and got away. Later on this week the problem insested. Whenever there was a dark image like the toolbar on top ,the screen froze. the touch works properly but the screen wont show correctly. I found a video on youtube which shows exactly the same thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZm0PDxbgOY What should I do? Is that a common problem?
Thankk you

Admin

@GeorgM2003 I checked the video and also read the comments, which confirmed what I thought.
You need to buy a replacement for the screen. I would suggest getting one from AliExpress. Be sure to buy it with the frame attached.

last edited by Rey
m1 note

@Rey thank you for your answer. Thats what I had in mind, I just wanted to be sure! I will buy one asap, replace it and hopefully everything is going to be alright! I just cant believe that such a problem is so common between meizu m1 note users.

Me too, and I’m thinking about buying a new phone :D

m1 note

@boconngusi Actually I believe is worth repairing. Meizu m1 note is a great phone and I bought a new screen with attached digitizer for less than 20 euros. It is pretty easy to repair it too.

@Rey Dear Mr Rey
How can I buy the replacement screen in Iran?
There is no Meizu representative in my country and Ali express is not available in Iran.

Thank you in advanced

m1 note

Same here. It started some weeks ago. after clean install of 5.1.0.5 gone but right after some apps installed started again. If its screen related its hardcoded bug…

Admin

@iliad90 to be honest, I am afraid I cannot help on that. Are there no retailers/3rd parties which can order a screen into Iran?

m1 note

@iliad90 I bought one from ebay. Aliexpress is disabled in Greece too. The thing is that I bought one that never made it here, cancelled the order and bought one again! From another buyer this time! I am waiting for now… when I have news I will come back with more details

@GeorgM2003 said in Half screen wont work:

@iliad90 I bought one from ebay. Aliexpress is disabled in Greece too. The thing is that I bought one that never made it here, cancelled the order and bought one again! From another buyer this time! I am waiting for now… when I have news I will come back with more details

No reason to write inaccurate things.
Aliexpress is working fine for Greece.
Maybe you don’t know how to buy. Better check the myphone users, how they manage.

m1 note

@viper sure, it is inaccurate… try using your greek credit or debit card and if you are able to pay spit on me like we say in Greece! If you are not from Greece then you are in no position to know what is going on here wth the banks and the capital controls.

@GeorgM2003 said in Half screen wont work:

@viper sure, it is inaccurate… try using your greek credit or debit card and if you are able to pay spit on me like we say in Greece! If you are not from Greece then you are in no position to know what is going on here wth the banks and the capital controls.
Well, you continue to show how much ignorant you are.
Did you check how the other Greeks buy normally?
If not, don’t complain.
Ok magkako?

last edited by viper
m1 note

@viper μην μου λες για τα paypal και για τα revolut. τα ξέρω όλα αυτά… άλλο σου είπα εγώ… πλήρωσε με την ελληνική σου κάρτα και αν τα καταφέρεςι φτύσε με… εντάξει μαγκάκο;;;;

@GeorgM2003 thank you man
I’m waiting for your good news…

m1 note

@iliad90 I just installed the screen! It was pretty easy! The only think I didn’t consider is that I had to detach the middle frame from my old screen and glue it back to the new one! I would recommend you to buy one with the middle frame to avoid the hassle… I wish you Good luck! Any information you might need do not hesitate to contact me!

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.