Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Apps Crashing

Hello,
I see that some apps are crashing in Pro 5 with similar symptoms. I am on Flyme 5.1.4.0A. I also have zopo zp998 with latest official firmware and these apps are running fine on it, I will be adding more to the list as i find them:

GTA Vice City- The game menu opens, but when i try New Game, it crashes (window just closes)
Network Monitor - On Opening the App, the window appears to load for a second and then just closes,

@djaa2807 it doesn’t helps a lot to post them here. The best way to fix force closes is to write the author of the app, especially since Meizu doesn’t really cares about it anyway.

@Rey Those apps are working on most android phones… sure i’ll drop the developers a note, but is the problem coming from their app or flyme os ? That is the real question. I dont think that the app developers should have to accomodate their code to walk around every phone’s firmware bugs. If the problem is from flyme, flyme devs should fix it. I should probably log these as bugs for flyme

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.