- Self-installing firmware 22.214.171.124 (A) “ClearData” do more “reset to factory” and get ROOT.
- Download the required files and any custom firmware in formate.zip on your smartphone.
- install and open the first application (signedApkIDE_MX4_Unlock_BL), ROOT-provide access to it.
- In the application click on the “Press to Unlock Bootloader” and forward messages “Unlock Finished” then we turn it.
- Install and open the second application (Flashify_1.9.1), ROOT-provide access to it, and press the “Accept”
- In the section, select it and hit on Flash “Recovery image”, hereinafter referred to “Choose a file”, and select the file previously downloaded TWRP, that you have downloaded to your phone (twrp_126.96.36.199_build2.img), and hit on “Yup” .
- Click on the “Reboot now”, and wait for the phone to boot into TWRP
- We are in the main menu TWRP. Go to section Wipe / Advanced Wipe / 4 marks the first point at the top and pull Swipe. We are waiting for the inscription Done and return to the TWRP menu.
- Go to the section Install and select the custom archive PROShIVKI.zip, and then click Add More Zip file and choose our GAPPS: HDPI_miniGAPPS-5.1.1 Swipe and drag the slider. We wait…
- We wait until the appearance of the button “Reboot System” and press it. Done.
[VIDEO GUIDE]: How to install custom firmware for Meizu MX4