Flyme 3.7.9A test firmware

Tuesday - test firmware day :P

Warning:
1. ROOT users or users of security software, please clear data otherwise the phone may not boot. Please do synchronization backup since contacts and other personal data may gets lost.
2. When upgrading from a firmware version below Android 4.4 based Flyme OS 3.6.1, there’s no need to clear data.
3. After the Android 4.4 ART-mode enabled, the system will restart and the application conversion consumes a lot of time and energy (converting 200 apps will take about half an hour, 10 percent of battery and cannot use the phone function in the meantime). Please allow sufficient battery power. Each firmware upgrade will complete application optimization.
4. When in ART mode, boot interface conversion will be applied after the firmware upgrade, this will consume a lot of time and electricity.
5. If an compatibility operation error occurs in an individual third-party app on Android 4.4, the app must be update itself.
6. When downgrading to a lower firmware version, please clear data or otherwise may not boot.
7. MX3 TD users, do not downgrade to a firmware lower than Flyme 3.1, otherwise not boot.
8. Upgrading MX3 international version with this firmware may lead to application data being incompatible.
9. MX3 and MX3 TD users can install this firmware.
10. To avoid loss of data, please perform Flyme or relevant backups before upgrading.
11. Before upgrading, check that the battery has at least 20% capacity.

Changelog:
Highlights:

• New oversized fonts, select the first font available for immediate preview font size.
  • Dirac HD Sound for EP30 and EarPods new headset adapter.

System:

• New oversized fonts, select the first font available for immediate preview font size.

Music:

• Dirac HD Sound for EP30 and EarPods new headset adapter.
  • Play music Caton fixes and unlock the lock screen.

Download:
China Mainland Version

Source:
China Mainland Version

last edited by Rey

Not many changes… Google Services fixed?

Contributor

Also they say that:
1. Since 2md september is MX4 release conference the next test release will be on 30th (saturday)
2. Stable release is clise and will be available soon as their testing is done…

Hopefully once they release stable we will get flyme 4 betas ;) let us hope so :P

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

Also they say that:
1. Since 2md september is MX4 release conference the next test release will be on 30th (saturday)

Hopefully once they release stable we will get flyme 4 betas ;) let us hope so :P

so you think or hope we will see a test fw of flyme 4 on 30th? or on 7th of september?

Contributor

@‘Robin13897’ said:

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

Also they say that:

so you think or hope we will see a test fw of flyme 4 on 30th? or on 7th of september?

Mx3 will definitely not get flyme 4 on 30th… Meizu plans to release flyme 4 at the september 2 event.
And it is unlikely that we will get flyme 4 so soon cos they said they plan to release 3.7.x stable “soon”… We will have to waot and watch for september 2 announcement…

But i" hope" that in the weeks after september 2 meizu starts a “flyme 4 for mx3 beta” the way we had 3.6.x and 3.7.x betas…

I opened system priveleges after this update and my phone is still not rooted. Nice bug.

@‘Pocketdemon’ said:

I opened system priveleges after this update and my phone is still not rooted. Nice bug.

Try to reinstall the update, rooting working for me.

Hello, I just received my Meizu MX3 (HK version I think, I’m from France) and tried to install this update.
I was on 3.5.3 Official, didn’t cleared data and now I’m stuck in a boot loop.
How can I clear the data and make the phone boot ?
Thanks.

Nevermind, booted up recovery and reinstalled the update.
Everything is fine now, just the meteo widget which don’t want to find my location and give me the weather of a chinese town instead :)

Contributor

@‘sileNtzM’ said:

Hello, I just received my Meizu MX3 (HK version I think, I’m from France) and tried to install this update.
Thanks.

Everything is fine now, just the meteo widget which don’t want to find my location and give me the weather of a chinese town instead :)

The built in weather widget is chinese only… You will want to install something else from google play…

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘sileNtzM’ said:

Thanks.

The built in weather widget is chinese only… You will want to install something else from google play…

Yes thanks, changed for one from the playstore and everything is ok now !

Wow, that’s the best update so far. My MX3 works twice as fast after update from 3.7.7A to 3.7.9A!

Contributor

It seems 3.8A has OTA update for rooted devices… Haven’t tried it yet but interesting…

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

It seems 3.8A has OTA update for rooted devices… Haven’t tried it yet but interesting…

tried it, ota working well, google thing is not fixed yet but it seems pretty stable, cant say anything about battery life for now

How can i install working google Play Store. The Play Store App close itselfs :-(

@‘tetotrink’ said:

How can i install working google Play Store. The Play Store App close itselfs :-(

its not that hard to find the solution… http://meizufans.eu/forum/thread-how-to-fix-google-play-services-problems

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.