Decent Screen On Time!

I have been using the phone for a few months and I get at least 5:30 hours of SOT. Is this normal/less/more?

I guess that’s pretty normal since my meizu m2 which is always on wifi gets me about 5 to 6 hours of SoT too. on powersaving mode with wifi off and just watching movies continually, i get about 8 to 9 hours SoT :)

Guys, please let me know if your phones behave the same way as mine: when I fully charge it before going to sleep, in the morning I have ~90% battery left after only 7-8 hours of the phone… doing absolutely nothing. And it continues losing 1-2% per hour in a deep sleep. Maybe it’s just how M2 works, but I’ve never seen a phone lose battery power so fast while idle.

I’m running on 4.5.4I, the phone is in “Saving Battery” mode, I have most of the apps set to “freeze when idle” in Flyme’s Security app, the brightness is set on constant ~25% and I have data transfer (3G) on.

Many thanks in advance!

@g1k Well, I don’t know if this is normal, but my phone behaves the same as yours. http://i.imgur.com/B5ePxRH.jpg
Too much battery eaten by the Android OS.

FlymeOS has been reported issue with Wakelock. And it was already reported at the Official Flyme Forum M2 mini battery drain fast

last edited by zyper95

@4bdu1 said:

I have been using the phone for a few months and I get at least 5:30 hours of SOT. Is this normal/less/more?

What version of Flyme are you using?

@4bdu1 Can I bother you for more details? Like have you opened system privileges ? Or installed any custom launcher? Can you post some screenshots with the screen on time and battery consumption?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.