Pro 5 User Center Phone Number Bind Issue
Meizu Pro 5

Just bought a Meizu Pro 5, tried to bind my phone number to the phone in User Center to activate root access, but stuck in the Binding part, it seems that the user center will only accept a phone number that is 11 digits long and starts with a 1, mine starts with a 5 and has 8 digits, anybody knows a way around this issue ?

Meizu Pro 5

@djaa2807 said:

Just bought a Meizu Pro 5, tried to bind my phone number to the phone in User Center to activate root access, but stuck in the Binding part, it seems that the user center will only accept a phone number that is 11 digits long and starts with a 1, mine starts with a 5 and has 8 digits, anybody knows a way around this issue ?

update* In Flyme 5.x system privileges is under fingerprint and security, no need to bind phone number…

Meizu MX4 Pro

i think binding phone number is only available in China as well as for example this phone locating Service

Meizu Pro 5

@mx4pro yep… anyhow what i needed was root access and don’t need Bind Phone number to get that, so problem solved for me :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.