Black edition of the Meizu MX4 leaked

This is the discussion thread for Black edition of the Meizu MX4 leaked. Let us know your comments on this subject here!

Contributor

I hope not… That button is so samsung galaxy s2ish… I like the mx3 home led button :(

I think the new home button style is because of the fingerprint scanner… On some phones the fingerprint scanner is on the back under the camera… For me the home button is the better place ;) but u are right if there would be a way to keep the lighted home button and have a fingerprint scanner i would really appreciate it :) and i hope that Meizu uses a notification led instead cause this is a very nice feature!!

Meizu MX4

I hope this to be a prototype and not the final product. From these leaked photos I don’t like it, as it seems (to me) as a Samsung Galaxy device. I wait for it to be released on September 2 to see the final product, otherwise I’d go for Oppo Find 7.

Contributor

@‘Mülle’ said:

I think the new home button style is because of the fingerprint scanner… On some phones the fingerprint scanner is on the back under the camera… For me the home button is the better place ;) but u are right if there would be a way to keep the lighted home button and have a fingerprint scanner i would really appreciate it :) and i hope that Meizu uses a notification led instead cause this is a very nice feature!!

Yeah with the fingerprint scanner meizu would have a hard time going round unless they want apple barking up their a$$ :P even though meizu uses capacitive home button unlike apples physical button… That is If putting capacitive button on a fingerprint scanner is technically possible that is :P

Admin

Definitely looks like fingerprint scanner, but I hope it has the glowing light around it! :D Otherwise it looks like the phone of my dreams… [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES] Btw, it looks like wireless charger on the back cover, doesn’t it? Excited to see what it turns out to be!

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

ok… i dont want to be grumbler or something but if THAT is really the mx4 and there is no version with an LED Button, than i wont buy it…

Oh, the best feature me and my friends liked about Mx3 was the led button. If there is a physical button but no led button, I might be reluctant to buy a Mx4, no matter it has finger print or retina scanner :D

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.