LG G3 Keyboard - Flyme OS Style

[attachment=467]

Installation:
Just download the .zip from above to your device, copy all files to their places (system/apk and system/lib) and set the permissions to r-w-r-r!

Download:
Meizufans

Source:
Yandex.Disk

@Robin13897 is it only available in German? I mean the software language.
Is it possible to add other languages (in my case, Turkish) to the typing languages like in Xpreia Keyboard?

BTW, looks perfect! I will definetely try it when I have time. and if you give me the answers that I would like to receive :)

@‘durmusinho’ said:

@Robin13897 is it only available in German? I mean the software language.
Is it possible to add other languages (in my case, Turkish) to the typing languages like in Xpreia Keyboard?

BTW, looks perfect! I will definetely try it when I have time. and if you give me the answers that I would like to receive :)

Of course its not only german, all languages of Android are choosable ! :)

Meizu MX4

Well done for your effort to port the LG G3 keyboard to MX3. I downloaded the zip file, but I didn’t understand exactly what to do next. Can you please post the exact steps on how to install the files to my device? Thank you in advance for your help.

Contributor

@‘saign’ said:

Well done for your effort to port the LG G3 keyboard to MX3. I downloaded the zip file, but I didn’t understand exactly what to do next. Can you please post the exact steps on how to install the files to my device? Thank you in advance for your help.

Instructions should be similar to the sony z1s keyboard installation.
You can find a video here: Sony Z1s install (you would want to skip to the install section of the video)

You will need to be rooted and will need root explorer(or some other file manager that supports root functions)) . This archive doesn’t need framework files it seems so you may skip the framework part…

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘saign’ said:

Well done for your effort to port the LG G3 keyboard to MX3. I downloaded the zip file, but I didn’t understand exactly what to do next. Can you please post the exact steps on how to install the files to my device? Thank you in advance for your help.

Instructions should be similar to the sony z1s keyboard installation.
You can find a video here: Sony Z1s install (you would want to skip to the install section of the video)

You will need to be rooted and will need root explorer(or some other file manager that supports root functions)) . This archive doesn’t need framework files it seems so you may skip the framework part…

yeah exactly, you need a file manager and the zip file. extract the zip to
your device (wherever you want), now you will have two folders (apk and lib), now just copy the files from apk to system/apk and the files from lib to system/lib and set the permissions of them to r-w-r-r

Meizu MX4

@‘Robin13897’ said:

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘saign’ said:

Well done for your effort to port the LG G3 keyboard to MX3. I downloaded the zip file, but I didn’t understand exactly what to do next. Can you please post the exact steps on how to install the files to my device? Thank you in advance for your help.

Instructions should be similar to the sony z1s keyboard installation.
You can find a video here: Sony Z1s install (you would want to skip to the install section of the video)

You will need to be rooted and will need root explorer(or some other file manager that supports root functions)) . This archive doesn’t need framework files it seems so you may skip the framework part…

yeah exactly, you need a file manager and the zip file. extract the zip to
your device (wherever you want), now you will have two folders (apk and lib), now just copy the files from apk to system/apk and the files from lib to system/lib and set the permissions of them to r-w-r-r

I’d like to thank both of you for your time and your help. I was a bit confused because when I extracted the zip file there was no “apk” folder but an “app” folder. Finally I did it and I must confess that I like it more than the Xperia Z1 keyboard!

Nice share!
Thanks a lot for this porting… It’s very cool!

This doesnt work for me…I am on 3.8.3a and I did everything right…I can set the input to LG G3 keyboard, I can change settings but the keyboard doesnt pop up when I press a text field, only a white line on the bottom of my screen (or over the smartbar) …

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.