MX Battery Replacement,

dear Forum member,

i am using mx m030, and brought new battery

i open the device as per bellow link instructions,
http://mobile.it168.com/tu/1292715_1.shtml#5

i manage to open all as in picture but non-removable battery is stick with very solid adhesive i am trying to get the battery out but it’s stick very strongly with glue,
can’t get it out easily…

just wanted to know that is any trick for remove that?

giving so much load on battery to remove cause damage the battery??

Try to remove the glue carefully with a small knife.

i replace the battery microphone is not working, now. i call people not able to here my voice,

PS : i damage the cable which is laying under the battery ,

noticed now charging + usb is not working

The best option would be to send it to Meizu for repair.

hi,

I’ve replaced the motherboard flax cable which was damaged, i brought it from aliexpress, and replaced it,

phone is working fine expect
very low microphone frequency, whenever i call people they hear my voice very low,

and also i’ve trying to record my voice with recorder it’s only gets record when i speak too closed to microphone area…

there is a dual microphone one is upper side near headphone jack and second one is near usb charge port…anyway to testing that stuff??

Contributor

@‘bhavin’ said:

hi,

I’ve replaced the motherboard flax cable which was damaged, i brought it from aliexpress, and replaced it,

phone is working fine expect
very low microphone frequency, whenever i call people they hear my voice very low,

and also i’ve trying to record my voice with recorder it’s only gets record when i speak too closed to microphone area…

there is a dual microphone one is upper side near headphone jack and second one is near usb charge port…anyway to testing that stuff??

I don’t know any app in particular but you can try a tap test:
Find a pretty quiet room.
Start up recorder. 1st tap with a finger directly over the secondary mic (between flash amd camera)
Start new recording and tap directly over the primary mic (mext to mic)

a little tweak and cleaning up up & down both holes with the small needle, microphone working Ok Now.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.