Flyme 3.7.8A test firmware

Warning:
1. ROOT users or users of security software, please clear data otherwise the phone may not boot. Please do synchronization backup since contacts and other personal data may gets lost.
2. When upgrading from a firmware version below Android 4.4 based Flyme OS 3.6.1, there’s no need to clear data.
3. After the Android 4.4 ART-mode enabled, the system will restart and the application conversion consumes a lot of time and energy (converting 200 apps will take about half an hour, 10 percent of battery and cannot use the phone function in the meantime). Please allow sufficient battery power. Each firmware upgrade will complete application optimization.
4. When in ART mode, boot interface conversion will be applied after the firmware upgrade, this will consume a lot of time and electricity.
5. If an compatibility operation error occurs in an individual third-party app on Android 4.4, the app must be update itself.
6. When downgrading to a lower firmware version, please clear data or otherwise may not boot.
7. MX3 TD users, do not downgrade to a firmware lower than Flyme 3.1, otherwise not boot.
8. Upgrading MX3 international version with this firmware may lead to application data being incompatible.
9. MX3 and MX3 TD users can install this firmware.
10. To avoid loss of data, please perform Flyme or relevant backups before upgrading.
11. Before upgrading, check that the battery has at least 20% capacity.

Changelog:
System:

• Continuously optimized “Smart Hide Smartbar” function, adaptation micro-channel applications.
  • Modify Smartbar touch effects for Android default effect.

Settings:

• “Smart Hide Smartbar” switch at increasing the user returns to the operating tips.
  • Long delay when you press the volume key to display the volume bar, avoid screenshots volume bar into chaos.

Compatibility:

• Repair headset mode when playing music, the problem fetion information received concert sonic boom.

Documents:

• Fix the problem by sliding left and right images can directly access the document encryption zone picture.

Download:
China Mainland Version

Source:
China Mainland Version

last edited by Rey

Error! “Google play services has stopped working” come back one more time since 3.7.6A, 3.7.7A, 3.7.8A .

Why can’t they just fix this issue since it’s well known since a few weeks? :huh::huh::huh:

@Manier phones cannot use Google Services in China at the moment.

Am I the only one who, after the update, had google Pay working? :-S

Contributor

@‘abies’ said:

You did a clean install or did you do an OTA?

OTA. No clean install

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

@Manier phones cannot use Google Services in China at the moment.

So they basically just remove it anyway? Bit weird, but is this a censorship issue?

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘abies’ said:

OTA Works well for me too… No troubles with Gplay

@‘mblowt’ said:

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘abies’ said:

how are you able to get the OTA. when i hit the system upgrade it says your version is the latest version. and I am on 3.7.5

Thanks

Contributor

@’ said:

@‘mblowt’ said:

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘abies’ said:

how are you able to get the OTA. when i hit the system upgrade it says your version is the latest version. and I am on 3.7.5

Thanks

If you root you will not get OTA…

Thank you HondaRacer, this firmware paired with ART mode is just parfais !!!
Do you know if the MX3 will flymeOs v4?

Contributor

@'Djedje said:

Thank you HondaRacer, this firmware paired with ART mode is just parfais !!!
Do you know if the MX3 will flymeOs v4?

The mx2 is getting firmware updates with mx3 up till the latest 3.7.x beta firmwares… So it is very likely that the mx3 will eventually get flyme 4…

GreyGhost thank you for that clarification

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.