Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• [HOW-TO] Fix Push Notification - Flyme 5

----HOW TO GET PUSH NOTIFICATION WORKING----

In order to get push notification working (well) you have to follow ALL THE 6 STEPS of this guide :

1/ LOCK DESIRED APPS IN RECENT APPS LIST
    Launch all the apps you want to get notification from > Open “Recent” and lock desired apps by long press on them, a padlock will appear
    0_1459686184152_A.png

2/ ENABLE AUTO START FOR DESIRED APPS + GOOGLE SERVICES APPS
    Go to Security app > Permissions > Auto-launched apps : Activate desired apps + Google services apps.
    0_1459686586351_B.png

3/ ENABLE BACKGROUND RUNNING FOR DESIRED APPS + GOOGLE SERVICES APPS
    Go to Security app > Power > App managemnt : Activate your desired apps + Google services apps.
    0_1459692669377_C.png

4/ PROTECT APPS FROM THE ACCELERATOR
    Go to Security app > Accelerator > Settings > Memory acceleration whitelist > Add to white list : select desired apps + Google services apps then click OK.
    0_1459686210495_D.png

5/ CHECK THAT SYNC IS WELL ACTIVATED
    Go to Settings app > Other Account > Your Google Account : SYNC ON + Gmail/Inbox… SYNC ON

6/ REBOOT YOUR PHONE AND CHECK IF IT WORKS

Pro 5 > Sold !

• With 5.1.4.0A simply doesn’t work…

• @trem said:

With 5.1.4.0A simply doesn’t work…

I’ve just edited the guide, try it again ! It should work now (the apps in red are mandatory).
    I’m running the 5.6.3.29, i update every week and everything is always Ok for my push notifications.

Pro 5 > Sold !

• @izi_lau ok I’ll try again all the passages. I isolate the problem to only WhatsApp. No notifications but the reason may be I installed it from the Chinese store… What do you think?

• @trem i dont think that it is related to the chinese store. Just make sure that you o all the steps of the guide ( you can even deactivate all you did with the guide then reactivate them to make sure everything is saved).

Pro 5 > Sold !

• @izi_lau I wish hard it could work!
    I did a clean installation of Flyme first and then followed 2 guides, the last is yours.
    I reinstalled the app from google play and applied all your steps. Crossing fingers! ;)

• @izi_lau everything works EXCEPT WhatsApp!
    I don’t know, in a few minutes the app “freezes” and only by opening it manually I receive the notifications.
    It could that I’m running the 5.1.4.0 stable and in the 5.6.3.29 they fixed something that in my stable is wrong? I’m guessing…

• @trem
    1- Did you locked whatssapp in the recent list ?
    2-Did you enabled it in auto start ?
    3-Did you enabled it in background running ?
    4-Did you added it in the whitelist of the accelerator ?
    5-Did you do the same for the 3 google services apps ?

If you did everything and it does not work… I cannot help you more i’m sorry.

Pro 5 > Sold !

• @izi_lau that’s 5 yes for you… I think I have to downgrade to 5.1.3.0, everything was fine before

ps. I have a Mx4 pro, this works for all versions of Meizu’s phones?

• @trem It should work for every flyme 5 device

Pro 5 > Sold !

• With the previous version (5.3.1.0) the only thing I need was Google Play Services running in the background, no other other of these passages were needed.
    Sorry but I think this isn’t the only way it works. In fact I see that somebody in this forum needs to add apps like Heartbeat Fixer in addiction to this guide, which I tried but Whatsapp stays there, “freezed”, with a delay of 15-20 minutes.
    Probably I’m gonna downgrade this afternoon already. With respect, thanks for your help ;)

• Hi there,
    i sadly have to confirm, that Whatsapp still isn’t working here too on Pro 5, running 5.4.1.0, other Messengers work after this Tutorial, like Telegram, Hangouts etc.
    Maybe i have to try beta Version, anyway, thanks @izi_lau for trying to help

• @Herrjemineh I downgrade to 5.3.1.0 and all works smoothly.
    My opinion is: that guide works with the last betas but the last stable (5.4.1.0) still have problems with that.
    Downgrade like me and only keep the app “Google services” running in the background or try the last beta, should be fine…

• @trem You will always miss some messages, even with this tutorial you won’t get em all.

100% or 99% or 95% is not possible with FlymeOS 5, as of now.

Xiaomi Mi5 Basic

Posts 34Views 18299

Looks like your connection to [HOW-TO] Fix Push Notification - Flyme 5 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.