Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.1.4.0 stable (MX4)

Changelog:
    System

• Optimization: Optimization of brightness adjustment.
    • Optimization: Update Baseband version.
    • Optimization: Update emoji expression library that supports displaying more emoji expression.
    • New: floating plans to increase mute function on incoming call notification.

Lock screen

• Optimization: Optimization lock screen color capabilities, problem solving scenarios see some time.

Desktop

• New: Desktop Application Support folder named input expression.
    • New: Desktop Folder Naming support copy and paste.
    • Fix: Even now stuck interface inoperable cases.

Communication

• Yellow Collection: Yellow contacts increased collection function.
    • Optimization: Optimization dial pad and call history of support for Talkback.
    • Optimization: Pinyin state, support the search box on the input screen instantly associate.
    • Optimization: When the dial pad stays open.
    • FIX: When you call, do not display the home even now.
    • FIX: Dialpad to enter numbers lower part of the scene can not match Contacts.
    • FIX: Click suspension dialpad button, pop dialpad no animation.

SMS

• Yellow Pages recognition: the list of personal numbers add text recognition Yellow Pages.
    • Short Message: Add a call to adjust the mass of information when an upper limit of five.
    • Optimization: Modify the long press of a single SMS bomb box style.
    • Repair: Some scenarios result in error messages card recognition problems.

Search

• Recent applications: increase the search page “Recent Applications”, click open the app directly.
    • SMS search: New SMS search feature is disabled by default.
    • Search Settings: access setup search, direct search settings.
    • Search term: set - Accessibility - desktop search, custom search allows items.
    • Smart: Sorting according to usage of intelligent local results.
    • Hot words: Home hot word is adjusted to 3 * 2, an increase of hot words for a change function.
    • Card: Add Instant card guide.
    • Recommendation word: Add the word suggestion screen function.

Camera

• FIX: Record GIF, click on the screen can not focus and metering.
    • Fix: multi-directional imaging camera using square pattern cutting incorrect.
    • Fix: slow motion camera sporadic underexposed.
    • Fix: zoom focus area after an incorrect mapping problems.
    • FIX: Manual mode, click on the screen after taking a point of focus, blurred preview screen display.

App Store

• Featured Plugin: New Desktop App Store Picks widget
    • Automatic Updates: Automatic updates adjust the trigger condition, the lock screen state of charge, power is greater than 20% before the trigger.
    • Ranking: Charting a single revision, increase “early adopters list” and “game list”.
    • Added: Related recommendation and the same developers to add “more” page.
    • Optimization: “Required” page new revision, to see more intuitive classification.
    • FIX: Application Management Interface Press uninstall encryption applications can not be uninstalled successfully.
    • FIX: installation fails after the installation has been a problem in the display.

Input

• Optimization: based on user feedback to adjust the keyboard height.
    • Optimization: Allows input in full-screen landscape view.
    • FIX: switch to the English keyboard, quick click letter keys, the keyboard stuck.

Set up

• Button at the bottom: Accessibility to add “at the bottom of the button style” setting item.
    • Password Reset: document locking zone and application encryption page in the unlocked increase forgot password entry.
    • Volume setting: “System and Notification” volume bar is split into “sound systems” and “notifications” two volume bar.

Weather

• Optimization: One week weather data increases ‘Yesterday’ data.
    • Optimization: Weather plug-in supports 12-hour clock.
    • Optimization: Weather widget theme support adaptation.

Mobile butler

• New: Limit the power saving mode the screen brightness to smart regulation.
    • Power-saving mode: increase “wake-cutting” function switch.
    • Flow later: the traffic management settings to increase the purchase package flow inlet.
    • Traffic carried forward: support monthly traffic is not cleared.
    • Optimization: When the desktop shortcut icon name same time, without permission prompt pop-up shortcut.

Video

• Optimization: Adjust the Home screen, display more inlet channels.
    • Channel Screening: Screening optimization experience within the channel.
    • Channel Home: Adjust Channel Home interface, and increase the recommended category list page.

Landscaping theme

• Purchase history: my themes, wallpapers, fonts module adds “Purchase History”.
    • Favorites Function: themes, wallpapers, fonts increase collection function, “my” page associated module adds favorites list.
    • Optimization: Merge My subject / My font “local” and “beta”.

Gallery

• Slide multiple choice: slide library to add support for multi-select operations.
    • Optimization: Modify the picture detail screen background transparency.

Voice assistant

• Recommended Home: New Home Recommended function to facilitate the understanding of the use of voice assistant skills.
    • Weather broadcast: voice broadcast new weather features, support local, remote, specify the date and check the weather broadcast.
    • Yesterday’s weather: Support inquiry yesterday’s weather.
    • FIX: Background music, call up voice dialing call assistant, concerts and voice calls overlap.

Map

• Added: Settings - to switch cities, increasing urban phonetic lookup function.
    • New: Find alphabet offline download increase urban functions.

Browser

• Card: add “microblogging headlines” and “Shopping” Card.
    • Check for updates: browser settings increase the “Check for updates” entry.

File Management

• Installation package: The installation package management increase the installation status display.
    • Music: Music Category modifying information display.
    • Video: Video Classified by folder, adjust the thumbnail size.
    • Archive / document: Increase the number of files and folder size folder view, displays.
    • Image: Add all the documents classified, support slide switch. Folder view Add folder size information, all files sorted by date.
    • Optimization: picture folder view switching view increases memory function.
    • Optimization: picture category, priority picture folder name Remarks.

Download Manager

• Optimization: Download Manager to download only the default environment in WiFi.

Music

• Optimization: player interface “similar songs remind” can be turned off.

Download:
    Flyme OS 5.1.4.0A

Source:
    Flyme OS 5.1.4.0A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• I glad to hear a new version of mx4 but unfortunately there is not int. version, again. International version of 5.1.3.0 hasn’t come but a new version came. I just want to say there is a plenty of international user. Somebody hear us :) I think there is a problem with voice assistant. I am looking forward to international version.

• I just read that flyme 5 internation will be come out on may for mx4 and mx4 pro, nevertheless I am using Flyme 5 in Italian thanks to an application called " morelangs " you translate everything into the desired language except settings , everything , as your message settings , the music application etc. etc. , then I eliminated Chinese applications with titaniumbackup that do not interest me, and now I’m not even waiting for the international version

• Probably it has not greek language, right?
    We need I version then… But even the I version arrives, is there a problem to upgrade to I version from A version? I mean that i will just put the 5.1.4.0I for example and continue the upgrade?

• Has someone a idea, how can i downgrade vom Test Firmware to this Stable?
    I have already cleared the Data, but i get anytime the error “Firmware corrupt”. The Downloadet File has the right md5…

• try downgrade to 4.5.6 I, after that 4.0.4 I and then 5.1.0.4 A

• Do I have to clear data if I’m using Flyme 5.1A now?

• i just upgraded to this version, downloaded google play services form meizu app store, but i cant download / update any app in google play store - some weird error

Does anyone know solution?

• @digimonscot nope. Only G firmwares will feature full language support. However using morelocacle2 turnt system apps to my main language, so it looks like some strings are still included.

@Emperor, not really required, unless you run into issues like bootloops or force closes.

@prg77, delete your Google account from the Settings and then clear the data of Play Store and Play Services. Reboot the device and then you should be good to go.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• Being so long time with beta fw, this update (downdate?) ui feels so light. The only problem vs beta is, battery life, literally half. SOT in beta >5 hours, this stabil 2+ hours only, phone also feels warmer.

• @prg77 ignore the error & manually install google services, from apkmirror etc. Clear data (google playstore, servicess) if any login or apps installation error. Or you can install google servicess in v4 fw then update v5 without delete data.

• @abglek not recommended. Doing a dirty flash between 4.X and 5.X is the last thing you should do.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• @Rey i have no problem both way, some apps have trouble migrate kk to lp, but not google services. Then my working way is installed google installer, just leave the error, dont uninstall. Then because of i backing all apks from last, i reinstall back whatever start with google name (play, services, calendar, acc manager etc). Look back to google installer, the error was gone. Google login can be done, just store cant download apps. Reset data then it cure.

• Hi guys, I have a problem about Facebook Messenger. Pop-up chat heads doesn’t work. Does anyone has this problem ? How can I fix this ?

Thanks.

Ordinary man who is almost biologist, rap music listener, macro photographer, fixing computer and speaking English as well.

www.instagram.com/duo2vv -> You don't believe what the camera of Meizu MX4 able to do :)

Meizu MX4 32GB Gray

• @duovaleant on the Pro 5 they work just fine. Did you tried to reinstall Facebook Messenger maybe?

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

Posts 37Views 9735

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.1.4.0 stable (MX4) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.