Flyme OS 5.1.4.0 stable (m2)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Update: The system will be upgraded to Flyme 5.
  • Optimization: Update emoji expression library that supports displaying more emoji expression.
  • Optimization: SD card to enhance the stability of the work (the SD card to the application of mobile phone memory before upgrading).

Desktop

• Floating Notification: Notify new float, to avoid the operation was interrupted.
  • Multitasking: new card multi-task list, long press to lock individual applications.
  • Split-screen mode: Multi-task list create split-screen mode, while using two applications, you can adjust the window proportions.
  • Batch finishing icons: Long press to select “Finishing icon,” batch select an icon to move to a different desktop or folder.
  • Shake finishing the desktop: Go to “arrange icons” mode, shake your desktop neat and quick recovery.
  • Folders are automatically named: create the folder, depending on the application type automatically folder named.

Communication

• Floating notice: Add call notification float.
  • Dialpad: Suspended dial plate design, support slide switch contacts, call records, the Yellow Pages.
  • Online Yellow Pages: New Independent Online Yellow Pages, online services, one-touch access.
  • Number Tags: against harassment calls, support for online marking the contact details.

SMS

• Bulk Assistant: when you can send bulk SMS with information to call its name according to the recipient.
  • SMS Card: Smart SMS upgrade, SMS notification class automatically extract key information to generate beautiful clear “message card”.
  • Floating notice: support SMS quick reply and copy this code floating notification.
  • Smart SMS: SMS Smart Update menu, more powerful.

Search

• Recent applications: increase the search page “Recent Applications”, click open the app directly.
  • Search term: set - Accessibility - desktop search, custom search allows items.
  • Smart: Sorting according to usage of intelligent local results.
  • Card: Add Instant card guide.
  • Recommendation word: Add the word suggestion screen function.

Camera

• Shooting GIF: GIF new shooting mode, easy homemade face pack.
  • Time watermark: Camera - set new time switch watermark.
  • Voice camera: Camera - setting new voice switch pictures.
  • Manual mode: increase saturation, contrast and white balance adjustment option.
  • Scan code: Cancel the camera scan code mode, the new “sweep the” independent APP.

Scanner

• Add “sweep the” APP.
  • Scan code: Support for two-dimensional code or barcode scanning recognition.
  • Cover: supports scanning to identify music album covers, book covers and posters.
  • Card: Support business card recognition, you can add contacts directly.
  • Local Picture: Support add the local image scanning recognition.

App Store

• Featured Plugin: New Desktop App Store Picks widget.
  • Automatic Updates: Automatic updates adjust the trigger condition, the lock screen state of charge, power is greater than 20% before the trigger.

Input

• Search Legend: Pinyin state, support for search input box on the screen instantly associate.
  • Symbols keyboard: new independent symbols keyboard, keypad lock symbol support continuous input symbols and expressions.
  • Skin: dark skin increase switch.

Set up

• The new design: for interactive and functional grouping adjustment.
  • Search: New search function, support for the use of text and voice search settings.
  • Red envelope assistant: assistant to increase red envelope, red envelopes grab quick step.
  • Energy management: Optimizing power ranking, classified display hardware and software power consumption.
  • Button at the bottom: Accessibility to add “at the bottom of the button style” setting item.
  • Password Reset: document locking zone and application encryption page in the unlocked increase forgot password entry.
  • Volume setting: “System and Notification” volume bar is split into “sound systems” and “notifications” two volume bar.

Weather

• Interface: The new weather interface, you can see more in Home.
  • Urban management: direct display of weather information in different cities in urban management interface.
  • Weather warnings: New weather warning function to support and friends to share early warning information.
  • Optimization: One week weather data increases ‘Yesterday’ data.

Mobile butler

• Mutual start: free wake-up settings are applied to each other permission to visualize application mutual records wake eliminate family bucket Applications.
  • Desktop shortcut: add “desktop shortcut” management features to avoid compulsory third-party applications to generate a desktop shortcut.
  • Notification bar traffic information: traffic management - setting new “Notification bar shows the flow of information” switch.
  • Traffic carried forward: support monthly traffic is not cleared.

Landscaping theme

• Purchase history: my themes, wallpapers, fonts module adds “Purchase History”.
  • Favorites Function: themes, wallpapers, fonts increase collection function, “my” page associated module adds favorites list.

Gallery

• Map Mode: Gallery - Set to display photos on the map, generate personalized travel map.
  • Scene classification: Photo - menu - click “by content category,” according to the picture content intelligent classification.
  • Custom Cover: Press folder covers, like the replacement of the cover image.
  • Is hidden: press folders, hide unwanted direct folders are displayed.
  • Photo Week view: two-finger zoom, switch between month and week views, more convenient management.
  • Photo Editor: Optimize photo editing, free to adjust the level of the filter and mosaics.
  • Set wallpaper: Set wallpaper function optimization, support for custom level of blur and overlay pattern.

Voice assistant

• Recommended Home: New Home Recommended function to facilitate the understanding of the use of voice assistant skills.
  • Weather broadcast: voice broadcast new weather features, support local, remote, specify the date and check the weather broadcast.
  • Yesterday’s weather: Support inquiry yesterday’s weather.

Map

• New “map” APP.
  • Photo navigation: it Supports 360 degree panoramic display navigation, add custom navigation Categories.
  • Sidebar: support slide in the map sidebar from the left edge of the screen, to experience more personalized features.
  • Route Planning: support car, on foot, bus route planning and navigation.
  • Subway map: subway lines provide detailed information, including first and last time at each site.

Download Manager

• Optimization: Download Manager to download only the default environment in WiFi.

Reading

• Add “Read” APP.
  • Individuality Columns: All columns are free to subscribe and become your personal library.
  • Reader: from simple to complicated, supporting features such as night mode.
  • Import Books: support importing EPUB, txt, mobi and other text formats.
  • One yuan yield sections: one yuan buying daily Te Jiashu.
  • Free limit: 6 daily limit free downloads.

Calculator

• Search exchange rate: The rate of exchange to support direct search by country name.
  • Unit operation: When the unit converter supports direct operation.
  • Uppercase conversion: Press and calculated results can be directly converted to uppercase digital.
  • Exchange Rates Updated: “conversion” increased shake function updates exchange rates.

Clock

• Weekday alarm: Alarm repeat support legal working time.
  • Batch delete: Support long press batch delete alarm and world clock.

File Management

• Design: Optimizing directory structure, file classification provides entrance.
  • Remote Management: New FTP remote management capabilities under the same Wi-Fi environment, without phone line management data file directly on the computer.

Find your phone

• Loss reporting mode: Add a button to report the loss, report the loss after the phone is temporarily restored to factory condition, an archive of all private data (pictures, video, etc.), make sure the phone is lost, the private data will not be disclosed.
  • On-line reminder: When the phone is lost without waiting for the phone line, report the loss as long as the on-line will immediately notify the owner SMS.
  • Smart Reminder Alarm: When the phone is lost in the vicinity do not know the exact position, the intelligent use reminder alarm function, the phone automatically sound.
  • Send message: Finding cell phone service built dialogue channel, even if the lost phone is not inserted SIM card, can still speak to each other.

Notes

• Switching topics: new theme switching capabilities, built-in themes four different layouts and fonts.
  • Search notes: Add notes search for a more convenient.
  • Text Share: Add text form of sharing notes.
  • Graffiti: Graffiti Sketchpad inserted directly support.
  • Automatic ID: No support is automatically created when editing notes.

User Center

• New Independent User Center App.
  • User rating: Add user rating system, to enhance the level to get more privileges.
  • Supplementary Information: Supplementary support user details.
  • Integral Center: new integration center to support exchange gifts, earn points, points lottery.
  • Order Management: Added “My Orders” page, easy to manage accounts Order.

Calendar

• Constellation almanac: Support in Calendar View Home with constellation almanac information.
  • Event ball suspension: suspension ball new event, the shortcut to create a new event.
  • Calendar is calculated: New Calendar projections, supports projected date, the time interval calculated and well Lunar conversion.
  • Interval Display: Click on any date, the number of days in the upper left corner of the calendar Quick View.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.1.4.0Y

Source:
Flyme OS 5.1.4.0Y

@Rey Thank you for the quick upload.
Just one question - from what I can see, this new version (5.1.4.0) is stated as Yun OS for the M2 Mini and Metal only, and all the other phones (M2 note, Mx5, Mx4, etc) have the A version.
Can you confirm this?
If yes, is it safe to install Yun OS over my existing 4.5.3.2A version?
Can I use Google services on Yun Os in the same way as in A versions?

last edited by krsmans

Is this the official version of Flyme 5? I mean, can we update to this one from the last beta?

@DDRey said in Flyme OS 5.1.4.0 stable (m2):

Is this the official version of Flyme 5? I mean, can we update to this one from the last beta?

It is the official version, but the fact that it’s based on YunOS is troublesome.
I’m not even sure if we can (or should) update from the A version to this Y version.

@krsmans said in Flyme OS 5.1.4.0 stable (m2):

It is the official version, but the fact that it’s based on YunOS is troublesome.
I’m not even sure if we can (or should) update from the A version to this Y version.

Isn’t the Flyme 5 beta based on YunOS too? What difference would it have?

Isn’t the Flyme 5 beta based on YunOS too? What difference would it have?

Yes it is based on YunOS, but I haven’t used the recent betas and am therefore quite cautious as to what the differences are (if any)?
Can you shed some light on this? How did you install a YunOS based beta over a (presumably) ‘A’ firmware?

last edited by krsmans

@krsmans Well in my experience, I’ve updated from 4.5.4I to the latest beta last week and everything goes fine even though it’s based on YunOS, but in this case I don’t know where’s the difference. I’d love to test it out but I’ll wait since I’m not pretty sure of the risks yet. I’ll wait for some feedback of this update

@DDRey Did you just flash it over the ‘I’ version or …?
I mean, did you simply download the update.zip file, put it on your internal storage and run it from there (with clear data)?
I’m willing to try this stable version and post some feedback. But first I’d appreciate a reply from @Rey regarding the above queries.

last edited by krsmans

@krsmans Yes, I did a clean update over the I version from the internal storage. Everything is working properly

@krsmans Yes, I did a clean update over the I version from the internal storage. Everything is working properly

Ok, thanks for the reply. So, YunOS also has an AppCenter pre-installed that allows you to download Google Installer?
That’s probably the most important piece of info for me right now, before I decide to flash the file.

@krsmans Yes, exactly like the previous versions

i guess this rom is very similair like last betas.
i am interested in root option, or its possible via kingroot? what about push notifications from hangouts, gmail or others?

Hi guys…I’m new of Meizu world!

This firmware version is official or not?

If you repaly official, I can’t understand meizu road map plane:

road map

Source:
http://forum.flymeos.com/thread-2804-1-1.html

Another question, usually, how many time is neccessary for have “I” international firmwae version?

Thanks

last edited by autoradio78

Does it contain root option in Security menu system.please update me friends i am planning to flash this over Flyme 4.5

How to install xposed framework on meizu m2mini on flyme 5

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.