Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.1.4.0 stable (MX5)

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: Optimization of brightness adjustment.
  • Optimization: Update Baseband version.
  • Optimization: Update emoji expression library that supports displaying more emoji expression.
  • New: floating plans to increase mute function on incoming call notification.

Lock screen

• Optimization: Optimization lock screen color capabilities, problem solving scenarios see some time.

Desktop

• New: Desktop Application Support folder named input expression.
  • New: Desktop Folder Naming support copy and paste.
  • Fix: Even now stuck interface inoperable cases.

Communication

• Yellow Collection: Yellow contacts increased collection function.
  • Optimization: Optimization dial pad and call history of support for Talkback.
  • Optimization: Pinyin state, support the search box on the input screen instantly associate.
  • Optimization: When the dial pad stays open.
  • FIX: When you call, do not display the home even now.
  • FIX: Dialpad to enter numbers lower part of the scene can not match Contacts.
  • FIX: Click suspension dialpad button, pop dialpad no animation.

SMS

• Yellow Pages recognition: the list of personal numbers add text recognition Yellow Pages.
  • Short Message: Add a call to adjust the mass of information when an upper limit of five.
  • Optimization: Modify the long press of a single SMS bomb box style.
  • Repair: Some scenarios result in error messages card recognition problems.

Search

• Recent applications: increase the search page “Recent Applications”, click open the app directly.
  • SMS search: New SMS search feature is disabled by default.
  • Search Settings: access setup search, direct search settings.
  • Search term: set - Accessibility - desktop search, custom search allows items.
  • Smart: Sorting according to usage of intelligent local results.
  • Hot words: Home hot word is adjusted to 3 * 2, an increase of hot words for a change function.
  • Card: Add Instant card guide.
  • Recommendation word: Add the word suggestion screen function.

Camera

• FIX: Record GIF, click on the screen can not focus and metering.
  • Fix: multi-directional imaging camera using square pattern cutting incorrect.
  • Fix: slow motion camera sporadic underexposed.
  • Fix: zoom focus area after an incorrect mapping problems.
  • FIX: Manual mode, click on the screen after taking a point of focus, blurred preview screen display.

App Store

• Featured Plugin: New Desktop App Store Picks widget
  • Automatic Updates: Automatic updates adjust the trigger condition, the lock screen state of charge, power is greater than 20% before the trigger.
  • Ranking: Charting a single revision, increase “early adopters list” and “game list”.
  • Added: Related recommendation and the same developers to add “more” page.
  • Optimization: “Required” page new revision, to see more intuitive classification.
  • FIX: Application Management Interface Press uninstall encryption applications can not be uninstalled successfully.
  • FIX: installation fails after the installation has been a problem in the display.

Input

• Optimization: based on user feedback to adjust the keyboard height.
  • Optimization: Allows input in full-screen landscape view.
  • FIX: switch to the English keyboard, quick click letter keys, the keyboard stuck.

Set up

• Button at the bottom: Accessibility to add “at the bottom of the button style” setting item.
  • Password Reset: document locking zone and application encryption page in the unlocked increase forgot password entry.
  • Volume setting: “System and Notification” volume bar is split into “sound systems” and “notifications” two volume bar.

Weather

• Optimization: One week weather data increases ‘Yesterday’ data.
  • Optimization: Weather plug-in supports 12-hour clock.
  • Optimization: Weather widget theme support adaptation.

Mobile butler

• New: Limit the power saving mode the screen brightness to smart regulation.
  • Power-saving mode: increase “wake-cutting” function switch.
  • Flow later: the traffic management settings to increase the purchase package flow inlet.
  • Traffic carried forward: support monthly traffic is not cleared.
  • Optimization: When the desktop shortcut icon name same time, without permission prompt pop-up shortcut.

Video

• Optimization: Adjust the Home screen, display more inlet channels.
  • Channel Screening: Screening optimization experience within the channel.
  • Channel Home: Adjust Channel Home interface, and increase the recommended category list page.

Landscaping theme

• Purchase history: my themes, wallpapers, fonts module adds “Purchase History”.
  • Favorites Function: themes, wallpapers, fonts increase collection function, “my” page associated module adds favorites list.
  • Optimization: Merge My subject / My font “local” and “beta”.

Gallery

• Slide multiple choice: slide library to add support for multi-select operations.
  • Optimization: Modify the picture detail screen background transparency.

Voice assistant

• Recommended Home: New Home Recommended function to facilitate the understanding of the use of voice assistant skills.
  • Weather broadcast: voice broadcast new weather features, support local, remote, specify the date and check the weather broadcast.
  • Yesterday’s weather: Support inquiry yesterday’s weather.
  • FIX: Background music, call up voice dialing call assistant, concerts and voice calls overlap.

Map

• Added: Settings - to switch cities, increasing urban phonetic lookup function.
  • New: Find alphabet offline download increase urban functions.

Browser

• Card: add “microblogging headlines” and “Shopping” Card.
  • Check for updates: browser settings increase the “Check for updates” entry.

File Management

• Installation package: The installation package management increase the installation status display.
  • Music: Music Category modifying information display.
  • Video: Video Classified by folder, adjust the thumbnail size.
  • Archive / document: Increase the number of files and folder size folder view, displays.
  • Image: Add all the documents classified, support slide switch. Folder view Add folder size information, all files sorted by date.
  • Optimization: picture folder view switching view increases memory function.
  • Optimization: picture category, priority picture folder name Remarks.

Download Manager

• Optimization: Download Manager to download only the default environment in WiFi.

Music

• Optimization: player interface “similar songs remind” can be turned off.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.1.4.0A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.1.4.0A

do we just update from flyme 5.1.3.0 A or its better with clear data?

Clear data and update

Did anyboy know if a G version is on his way? Or did the french language is available in this A version

on this version A only english and chinese

Some people say that they have problem with the playstore…
It’s doesn’t download automatically the apps.
Do you have the same problem?

Found the solution by giving access to play store google services etc.

What happen if i install this version on mh Meizu Mx5 waita a G firmware?

i updated today my phone and couple of hours ago i factory reset the phone…i think i did not let the factory to be over and restarted the phone and now is stuck with Flyme logo…i tryed to download the update and copy it in recovery mode but still the phone starts and than get stuck again with white screen and flyme logo, can someone help me ? i posted in Q&A to

try boot on recovery, and install previous version, should work

Hi, I just installed this new version of the firmware on my international version of MX5 - first time on A version of the firmware. I installed Google installer from Meizu App store… and it have installed google play store, the store working fine, but when I try to install some app, receiving an eror that the app can’t be downloaded with error from the server RPC:S-7:AEC-7 WJU-5EZJ-3XVRM… how to fix this problem? Tnx!

Unistall all of google play files. Install google play versiob 1.4.4 its aroubd 30mb. Should help.

Tnx, it’s now OK :)

@uglyipl delete your Google account, clear Play Store and Play Services data and then reboot.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.