Cool advertising by user merimobiles

Dont kinow if this is part of the payed advertising, information or just spam.

However i see more and more topics of chinese devices from user merimobiles.

If there is a discussion/question about some other device that is not from Meizu i think it would be ok, but just adding new topics with new devices seems more advertising or spam to me.
Thought this is still a Meizu fan forum.

However im not owner of this forum and i cant do anything about it.

Whats your opinion about it ?

Yeah i noticed it too but as far as i know merimobiles is a Meizufans verified seller and they cooperate so i guess its OK if merimobiles posts some new products ;)

Contributor

Yeah i noticed merimobiles too.
I hope they are paying some advertising fee to meizufans… (hey… Someone has to pay for the hosting and stuff right?)
Till they don’t spam on other threads and keep their topics in other phones i don’t mind… Especially if they stock MX4 at a decent price and give meizufans users a small discount :P

Administrator

No it is not spam and no they don’t pay for hosting or any other running costs. I am Meizufans financier and will remain it.

However I am proud to annouce that Merimobiles is a partner of our forum now.

HondaRacer got a MiPad from them, which he is going to review very soon (he is writing it already) and he can keep.

Basically it is a win win situation.
Merimobiles gives us devices and for that they get an ad and so more sales.
And we have fun reviewing the devices.

So far we are looking for the right tablet (Meizu hasn’t one, so), which might be the MiPad. However, wait for HondaRacers review and look for yourself what he says.

By the way I can recommend Merimobiles to 100%. They are very long in the business (6 years, if I am right) and I also ordered from them myself.

Edit:
Merimobiles is posting their deals in the “Other phones” section, so I don’t see there a problem. It might be annoying, but sometimes they really got some nice deals.

Contributor

@‘AOKP’ said:

No it is not spam and no they don’t pay for hosting or any other running costs. I am Meizufans financier and will remain it.

However I am proud to annouce that Merimobiles is a partner of our forum now.

HondaRacer got a MiPad from them, which he is going to review very soon (he is writing it already) and he can keep.

Basically it is a win win situation.
Merimobiles gives us devices for and for that they get an ad and so more sales.
And we have fun reviewing the devices.

So far we are looking for the right tablet (Meizu hasn’t one, so), which might be the MiPad. However, wait for HondaRacers review and look for yourself what he says.

By the way I can recommend Merimobiles to 100%. They are very long in the business (6 years, if I am right) and I also ordered from them myself.

Edit:
Merimobiles is posting their deals in the “Other phones” section, so I don’t see there a problem. It might be annoying, but sometimes they really got some nice deals.

Oh cool. Thanks for keeping the servers and site up… This is the only live international meizu forum. So very greatful!!

As i said till they contribute in someway to meizufans.eu growth it is fine. It is not like they are spamming any of the other topics.
And also nice to know about a reliable seller… Got to get that MX4 somewhere right? ;)

Administrator

No problem, Honda and me had in mind to share our story next September (16th is our anniversary I guess) so you will get more known to us.

About the MX4:
Lets hope it is the 2nd September and Merimobiles has it for a cheaper price than Meizumart ;)

I hope everyone bere will buy a new mx4 from them though :)

@‘mblowt’ said:

I hope everyone bere will buy a new mx4 from them though :)

If they can ship here, sure!

So what happened to all the Merrymobile posts lately ?
I actually miss the one of the Xiaomi band, because i think Greyghost did ask if it works with other phones too.

So i guess because no one did answer all posts got deleted or was there an answer to that question ?

Administrator

We removed them after an internal discussion.

@MeizuAndi as @AOKP said, we removed them, but to answer your question: yes, the Miband works with other phones, but the smart-wake function only works with Xiaomi devices.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.