Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.6.3.29 test firmware (m2 note)

Changelog:
    Mobile butler

• Power-saving mode: increase “wake-cutting” function switch.
    • Flow later: the traffic management settings to increase the purchase package flow inlet.
    • Traffic carried forward: support monthly traffic is not cleared.
    • Optimization: When the desktop shortcut icon name same time, without permission prompt pop-up shortcut.
    • Fix: install new applications, remember to allow positioning to obtain permission or after permission has been asked.
    • Fixed: notification bar displays information flow switch failure problem.

Weather

• Optimization: One week weather data increases ‘Yesterday’ data.
    • Optimization: Weather plug-in supports 12-hour clock.
    • Optimization: Weather widget theme support adaptation.

Set up

• Volume setting: “System and Notification” volume bar is split into “sound systems” and “notifications” two volume bar.
    • Button at the bottom: Accessibility to add “at the bottom of the button style” setting item.

Video

• Optimization: Adjust the Home screen, display more inlet channels.
    • Channel Screening: Screening optimization experience within the channel.
    • Channel Home: Adjust Channel Home interface, and increase the recommended category list page.

Gallery

• Slide multiple choice: slide library to add support for multi-select operations.
    • Optimization: Modify the picture detail screen background transparency.

File Management

• Installation package: The installation package management increase the installation status display.
    • Music: Music Category modifying information display.
    • Video: Video Classified by folder, adjust the thumbnail size.
    • Archive / document: Increase the number of files and folder size folder view, displays.
    • Image: Add all the documents classified, support slide switch. Folder view Add folder size information, all files sorted by date.
    • Optimization: picture folder view switching view increases memory function.

App Store

• Featured plugins: optimized selection of plug-ins, no longer added by default to the Desktop.

Status Bar

• Fix: Use PPPoE Internet access, real-time display inaccurate speed.
    • FIX: When notification bar to adjust screen brightness sporadic splash screen problem.

Download:
    Flyme OS 5.6.3.29A

Source:
    Flyme OS 5.6.3.29A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• Anyone else facing the problem?
    After 5.6.3.22 update i can’t download /update anything from play store, i cleared play store and Google services cache removed account but not working, it gets stuck at waiting for network and nothing happens, i have a working 4G/3G network, i updated with 5.6.3.29 just now but same problem, please help me

• Guys, How can i update if i have the 5.6.3.22 with root?, it’s necessary unroot the phone?, because it always show me “this firmware is corrupt”.

• for me work the update apps from playstore.update from 5.6.3.22 to. 29 without wipe data. the problem i see when unlock the phone with button its emty scrren witn not any apps like this[link text]( link url)

• Notifications in this beta are not working (whatsapp)…

• after upgrade Play Store not working. I install google installer. Uninstall all google apps and reinstall google apps. Play Store opening but not download any apps. Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0 7JKW-ASOK-SFRMG]

• @aerdogan85 delete Google account, then login again

• Do you think we will ever get Android 6 for our m2 note?

• @Luis-Fernando I did what you said. But never again.

• @aerdogan85 delete the Google account and then clear the data of the Play Store and Play Services. Now reboot.

@Razvan-Borcea, I see no reason why not. But we will have to be patient :S

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• Is this beta version notification bug free?

• @Hellenicsun the “notification bug” is not exactly a bug in the typical sense.
    But no, it is not entirely.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• @Rey agree. I just have chosen this naming for the issue. Nevertheless, it’s a bit disappointing since I did intend to move on to this beta.

• What about the issue of the “contacts”?
    it’s still there! when they’ll fix it? :(

Posts 14Views 3233

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.3.29 test firmware (m2 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.