Flyme OS 5.6.3.29 test firmware (m2 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Mobile butler

• Power-saving mode: increase “wake-cutting” function switch.
  • Flow later: the traffic management settings to increase the purchase package flow inlet.
  • Traffic carried forward: support monthly traffic is not cleared.
  • Optimization: When the desktop shortcut icon name same time, without permission prompt pop-up shortcut.
  • Fix: install new applications, remember to allow positioning to obtain permission or after permission has been asked.
  • Fixed: notification bar displays information flow switch failure problem.

Weather

• Optimization: One week weather data increases ‘Yesterday’ data.
  • Optimization: Weather plug-in supports 12-hour clock.
  • Optimization: Weather widget theme support adaptation.

Set up

• Volume setting: “System and Notification” volume bar is split into “sound systems” and “notifications” two volume bar.
  • Button at the bottom: Accessibility to add “at the bottom of the button style” setting item.

Video

• Optimization: Adjust the Home screen, display more inlet channels.
  • Channel Screening: Screening optimization experience within the channel.
  • Channel Home: Adjust Channel Home interface, and increase the recommended category list page.

Gallery

• Slide multiple choice: slide library to add support for multi-select operations.
  • Optimization: Modify the picture detail screen background transparency.

File Management

• Installation package: The installation package management increase the installation status display.
  • Music: Music Category modifying information display.
  • Video: Video Classified by folder, adjust the thumbnail size.
  • Archive / document: Increase the number of files and folder size folder view, displays.
  • Image: Add all the documents classified, support slide switch. Folder view Add folder size information, all files sorted by date.
  • Optimization: picture folder view switching view increases memory function.

App Store

• Featured plugins: optimized selection of plug-ins, no longer added by default to the Desktop.

Status Bar

• Fix: Use PPPoE Internet access, real-time display inaccurate speed.
  • FIX: When notification bar to adjust screen brightness sporadic splash screen problem.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.29A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.29A

last edited by Rey

Anyone else facing the problem?
After 5.6.3.22 update i can’t download /update anything from play store, i cleared play store and Google services cache removed account but not working, it gets stuck at waiting for network and nothing happens, i have a working 4G/3G network, i updated with 5.6.3.29 just now but same problem, please help me

Guys, How can i update if i have the 5.6.3.22 with root?, it’s necessary unroot the phone?, because it always show me “this firmware is corrupt”.

for me work the update apps from playstore.update from 5.6.3.22 to. 29 without wipe data. the problem i see when unlock the phone with button its emty scrren witn not any apps like this[link text]( link url)

Notifications in this beta are not working (whatsapp)…

after upgrade Play Store not working. I install google installer. Uninstall all google apps and reinstall google apps. Play Store opening but not download any apps. Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-7:AEC-0 7JKW-ASOK-SFRMG]

@aerdogan85 delete Google account, then login again

Do you think we will ever get Android 6 for our m2 note?

@Luis-Fernando I did what you said. But never again.

Admin

@aerdogan85 delete the Google account and then clear the data of the Play Store and Play Services. Now reboot.

@Razvan-Borcea, I see no reason why not. But we will have to be patient :S

Meizu m2 note

Is this beta version notification bug free?

Admin

@Hellenicsun the “notification bug” is not exactly a bug in the typical sense.
But no, it is not entirely.

Meizu m2 note

@Rey agree. I just have chosen this naming for the issue. Nevertheless, it’s a bit disappointing since I did intend to move on to this beta.

What about the issue of the “contacts”?
it’s still there! when they’ll fix it? :(

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.