Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Flyme OS 5.6.3.29 test firmware (Pro 5)

Changelog:
Mobile butler

• Power-saving mode: increase “wake-cutting” function switch.
  • Flow later: the traffic management settings to increase the purchase package flow inlet.
  • Traffic carried forward: support monthly traffic is not cleared.
  • Optimization: When the desktop shortcut icon name same time, without permission prompt pop-up shortcut.
  • Fix: install new applications, remember to allow positioning to obtain permission or after permission has been asked.
  • Fixed: notification bar displays information flow switch failure problem.

Weather

• Optimization: One week weather data increases ‘Yesterday’ data.
  • Optimization: Weather plug-in supports 12-hour clock.
  • Optimization: Weather widget theme support adaptation.

Set up

• Volume setting: “System and Notification” volume bar is split into “sound systems” and “notifications” two volume bar.
  • Button at the bottom: Accessibility to add “at the bottom of the button style” setting item.

Video

• Optimization: Adjust the Home screen, display more inlet channels.
  • Channel Screening: Screening optimization experience within the channel.
  • Channel Home: Adjust Channel Home interface, and increase the recommended category list page.

Gallery

• Slide multiple choice: slide library to add support for multi-select operations.
  • Optimization: Modify the picture detail screen background transparency.

File Management

• Installation package: The installation package management increase the installation status display.
  • Music: Music Category modifying information display.
  • Video: Video Classified by folder, adjust the thumbnail size.
  • Archive / document: Increase the number of files and folder size folder view, displays.
  • Image: Add all the documents classified, support slide switch. Folder view Add folder size information, all files sorted by date.
  • Optimization: picture folder view switching view increases memory function.

App Store

• Featured plugins: optimized selection of plug-ins, no longer added by default to the Desktop.

Status Bar

• Fix: Use PPPoE Internet access, real-time display inaccurate speed.
  • FIX: When notification bar to adjust screen brightness sporadic splash screen problem.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.29A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.29A

Someone can tell me if with this build notification in background (whatsap and supersu works again?

Just read about this update on the Chinese forums and quite a few people there are giving it favourable reviews.

Also apparently the next stable release is tomorrow!

@Tyrigi thats a general bug related to the Security Center and overall crappy firmware.

@ShadowOfDeth, lets see what we will get :D

@Rey said in Flyme OS 5.6.3.29 test firmware (Pro 5):

@Tyrigi thats a general bug related to the Security Center and overall crappy firmware.

@ShadowOfDeth, lets see what we will get :D

yeah i know infact i will sell it as soon as i can due to this bug it’s too annoyng miss notification :) but some latest beta have whatsap problem too

Hello Friend
this firware supports Portuguese language
Thank you

Gmail / Inbox stopped syncing for me. Is there any solution to work around this ?

@raam said in Flyme OS 5.6.3.29 test firmware (Pro 5):

Gmail / Inbox stopped syncing for me. Is there any solution to work around this ?

Nope, not even Last stable Fixed miss notification, We have to del with it they wi never Fix it.

Great changes! I can’t wait for that stable version!

@Tyrigi this guide should fix the push notification problem : HOW TO FIX PUSH NOTIFICATION

Pro 5 > Sold !

@izi_lau said in Flyme OS 5.6.3.29 test firmware (Pro 5):

@Tyrigi this guide should fix the push notification problem : HOW TO FIX PUSH NOTIFICATION

It doesn’t work thanks anyway this rom is fuc**d up

@Tyrigi that is weird, i dont have gmail but i’ll test it. Did you follow all the steps ?

Pro 5 > Sold !

@izi_lau said in Flyme OS 5.6.3.29 test firmware (Pro 5):

@Tyrigi that is weird, i dont have gmail but i’ll test it. Did you follow all the steps ?

Yes same problem with telegram and other apps…

@Tyrigi , you obviously did something wrong… i get all my gmail/inbox/telegram notifications.

• after 1h+ idle time : i get the notifications
  • when the phone is turned off then i turn it on : i get the notifications
  • when using the phone : i get the notifications

Did you checked that in Settings > Accounts > Google ( your google account) : General Sync ON and GMAIL+Inbox Sync ON too. ?

I know that flyme pus notification manangement is a SH** but if the fix work for me it should work for you.

Note: In security app, try to enable/protect Google service framework like you did for google play services and telegram, gmail etc…

Pro 5 > Sold !

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.