Meizu MX4 to cost 2499RMB!

This is the discussion thread for Meizu MX4 to cost 2499RMB!. Let us know your comments on this subject here!

Admin

No excitement about the price here, because well, it always translates (increases) to something rather horrible when shipped to foreign countries. :D

I find the back cover design better than what it is with the MX3, though we can tell it means the whole back isn’t customizable anymore. It looks much more stable. Just gotta wish Meizu will produce both white and black versions, like it seems in the leak photos ;) I like the matte-finishing (as it seems to me in the leak pics) rather than the current glossy plastic.

I guess two things would make it a perfect phone now: a better (beast + slowmo) camera (ok 20mpix should do it) and a colored home button.
Still, I am impressed enough by Meizu again to get this phone, I was afraid I wouldn’t be. (BTW, Why is there a flag of Sweden on one of the leak photos?? Yes please Meizu, retail store in Sweden… :D)

In general i like the Meizu design… But i think they should do something totally differnd the next Modell because 4 models with als most the same design as the MX2… I don’t think that this will be a good idea ;)

But for now the MX4 looks interesting to me :D maybe i gonna buy one after the first price drop (im still hoping that Meizu expand to germany after they integrated German system language :) )

Great leaks! NOW i can absolutely say that i will buy the MX4 at release. 300€ is not that much for a device with such brilliant specs, better than to buy a galaxy s5 for around 650€.

Good from what i see i do not regret buying a MX3 recently. The MX4 has some better specs but price will skyrocket when it comes out.
I think you will end up with 400€ for the 16GB Version while the other Versions with more memory will go even higher.
Since i plan to use the MX3 for a while now i guess my next phone will be a MX5 when it is almost 1 year old for 200€ again.

I would like to know the sound specs, if they take care of the music lovers same way they did on the MX3 i think i would go for the MX4:-)))

Admin

400€ is only a half of the truth. Add shipping, tax and customs fees to the prices and you will be closer to the reality :D (similar price to the s5? ;)

Im interested in sound specs too, though I dont think they would put inside anything worse than whats inside the MX3… But I assume we will know tomorrow. Good night buddies, remember to check out the news tomorrow! ;)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

ok, so the news is a launch event in 2 weeks, it’s leaks time!!

I think it’s really sad that the MX4 now has the standard 16:9 screen ratio… I really hate this type of display (although there aren’t many phones with another screen ratio left), it’s just plain ugly. I don’t know if I’m alone with this opinion though ^^

Contributor

@‘balisto’ said:

I think it’s really sad that the MX4 now has the standard 16:9 screen ratio… I really hate this type of display (although there aren’t many phones with another screen ratio left), it’s just plain ugly. I don’t know if I’m alone with this opinion though ^^

Who said it is 16:9? As far as i know all the screenshots posted by meizu have been 2560x1536 that still remains 15:9… But you never know…

Admin

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

@‘balisto’ said:

Who said it is 16:9? As far as i know all the screenshots posted by meizu have been 2560x1536 that still remains 15:9… But you never know…

I wish it was, there’s no doubt for me that 15:9 is the best screen ratio I’ve ever enjoyed.

On the pictueres above, it definitely looks like 16:9. However a resolution of 1800:768 would be 15:9 again… I hope the last one is true… :)

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.