Problem with root

So today i wanted to root my meizu m1 note. I did it. Phone rebooted correctly but i have no root while this thing in settings says it’s open. What happened and how i fix it?

U do u have root activated.
Just install Busybox and Supersu and u r done.

So busybox and root checker say that my phone is unproperly rooted :/ But in options it says that everything is okay. Supersu won’t install aswell

@Bananek said in Problem with root:

So busybox and root checker say that my phone is unproperly rooted :/ But in options it says that everything is okay. Supersu won’t install aswell

Can you post here the screenshots of both busybox and root checker with these messages?

I gave both root permissions. Root checker is in polish but it says that root acces isnt properly installed on this device

Check at Supersu settings that Mount namespace separation is unchecked

But while i instal supersu it says that install failed and I should reboot and try again, of course i did it few times

Meizu Pro 6

So today i wanted to root my meizu m1 note. I did it. Phone rebooted correctly but i have no root while this thing in settings says it’s open. What happened and how i fix it?

What FW version are you using?

Some of the FW versions from early to late February had issues with root. Basically, root did not work even if the Flyme settings seemed to indicate that the phone is rooted. The symptoms were exactly as you have described.

This problem has been fixed in latest FWs.

@generationally said in Problem with root:

Some of the FW versions from early to late February had issues with root. Basically, root did not work even if the Flyme settings seemed to indicate that the phone is rooted. The symptoms were exactly as you have described.

What are u talking about?
I have installed all beta roms that came out.
None had any issues with root.

Setup and install SuperSU v2.46, no issues with root

last edited by Efren
Meizu Pro 6

@viper said in Problem with root:

@generationally said in Problem with root:

What are u talking about?
I have installed all beta roms that came out.
None had any issues with root.

This was a well-known problem at least for MX4 and I believe some other Meizu models as well. Maybe M1 Note wasn’t affected?!

KingRoot solves the problem. I’ve had exactly the same issue on 5.1.3.0 FV.

last edited by Pawel Szpunar

King root failed to fix problem, supersu v2.46 didn’t help too.

@Bananek

Go to settings> security> root permission
And post here the screenshot from the results.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.