Battery issues on 5.1.3.0.

Hi,
Ever since I upgraded my Meizu metal to 5.1.3.0 i have issues with the battery. The battery is decreasing too fast. Im just listening to music for 30 minutes and it is droping by 1% every 1-2 minutes. Even on stand-by its droping by 1% every 4-5 minutes. That is not normal, is it?

The battery was fine when the phone was on 5.1.2.0. Can the phone be flashed back to 5.1.2.0?italicised text

Thx.

Admin

@dadopuh sure you can flash back, but I am actually assuming you didn’t clear data when upgrading.
Therefore I would retry the upgrade with “Clear Data” enabled.

Hi, My M1 Metal came with 5.1.2.0UY firmware. Would I be able to successfully upgrade to the new 5.1.4.0Y version without battery/app issues?

What’s the difference between the UY and Y versions? The 5.1.2.0UY version runs great, except that I have to use the older version of facebook / messenger (crashes otherwise) and would like to upgrade those apps.

Thanks,
A4

@Rey I have the same problem with the battery since i upgraded to Flyme OS 5.1.4.0A with clear data

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.