Repair MX4 Pro flat cable

So, i bought the pieces to repair but I can’t find a how to repair, a video or something.I really don’t wanna to damege the phone. Anyone knows where to find a manual or something like this ?

What ? Are you serious ? A Marvel video link ?

@Giordano-Bruno-Poter Here you go… guess this one will help you…

Admin

@Giordano-Bruno-Poter whoops… that must have been the ad I copied there. :smile: However @DanCo90 got the right video.
Sorry :D

That should be easy, You need only a good screw driver and a bit of patience combined with agility. Be gentle with pulling the connectors though they should be durable enough not to break ;)

Thanks guys, I’ll try ASAP

So guys, I BROKED MY FUCKING PHONE, MEIZU IS A PIECE OF CRAP. I did every thing fine, changed the cable and worked fine. I put it to charge and a half an hour later, the battery indicator had no changes. I said 'ok, let’s reset the phone, maybe is just a bug", so I did, the phone turned off. Opened that piece of crap again, checked all the goddamn cables, put to charge and nothing. So I solved everything with a hammer and Meizu lost a consumer, post selling of them is horrible, had many chinese phones, but Meizu really disappointed me.

last edited by Giordano Bruno Poter

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.