NANDROID BACKUP ( or something similar )

Anybody knows if there’s a way to create a sort of nandroid backup, like a norton ghost of the PC, without a custom recovery ? I’m tired to try all backup apps… Creating a single ZIP may be wonderful, waiting for a TWRP of course.

Admin

@PYCON I would also like that, but sadly there isn’t a port for the Pro 5.
However, you can at least use an app to backup your APK’s as they are the only things which are gone after a “Clear Data”.

@Rey said:

@PYCON I would also like that, but sadly there isn’t a port for the Pro 5.
However, you can at least use an app to backup your APK’s as they are the only things which are gone after a “Clear Data”.

Yep, tried… Titanium, My Backup, Super Backup, Meizu’ stock backup app… Every time is a problem, the app doesn’t backup anything or won’t to restore after the flashing… :(

Meizu MX4 Pro

you can use ‘online nandroid Backup’ or sth like that, it’s an App which makes a nandroid Backup in zip file Format. and then restore it with Titanium Backup (you can choose an option called Import zip) …

@mx4pro said:

you can use ‘online nandroid Backup’ or sth like that, it’s an App which makes a nandroid Backup in zip file Format. and then restore it with Titanium Backup (you can choose an option called Import zip) …

Well but the ZIP file cannot be flashed with stock recovery, right ?

last edited by PYCON

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.