Meizu MX4 Standard Edition spotted in the wild?

This is the discussion thread for Meizu MX4 Standard Edition spotted in the wild?. Let us know your comments on this subject here!

Admin

Standard Edition? So I wonder what will a limited edition be like then… ;) (Shiny bezel?)

Looks good in white, and the specs seem good - though I see no idea implementing Aliyun OS :D Anyway I’m looking forward to this.

Three years using the same design?
I don’t belive the leaks.

And if them were real i will not buy same device just improved again…

I think this year i will get/try an iPhone 6…

@vespper
Really ? I always think any of em is way overpriced and only foolish ppl buy em. Why not a new Xiaomi M3 ?

OT: As for the Meizu MX well i think they all a bit different. The MX had still a phisical home button and other nice gadgets. The Mx2 was without and i would agree looking similar but also with changes. The Mx3 is i think the best of all MX so far. Really nice slim design, good music chip.
If you ask me its the most beautyfull phone on the market.
If the Mx4 will look the same i would not mind because it just looks great.
If you see other brands most of em look the same too and are actually ugly. Look at Samsung or Apple.
Otherwise i really wonder that ppl buy a new expensive phone every year.

@‘vespper’ said:

Three years using the same design?
I don’t belive the leaks.

And if them were real i will not buy same device just improved again…

I think this year i will get/try an iPhone 6…

Apple uses their design since 7 years now. :dodgy: In my opinion the MX design is the perfect design for smartphones, maybe another (aluminium) back for the MX4, would be nice. I will buy the mx4, the specs are awesome and the design is appealing.

I changed every year my phone by selling the last one i had, and sometimes is hard to sell a Chinese phone because not everyone knows about the brand like Samsung or Apple, so i had to sell them cheaper and losing money.

Meizu and chinese brands popularity decreases faster than Apple.

I mean, if i buy an iPhone 5s just when released as new for 800€ i still can sell it for 700€ the next year. While the MX3 costs 400€, and after a year nobody would pay more than 200€ for it. This issue is due so many cheaper Android phones and their competitive prices offering the same specs.

I am not an Apple fan, but their phones and OS are unique. Those phones run smooth. Even an iPhone 4S still running smoother than any one year old Android phone. Because Apple only have to improve every apps/system for one phone: iPhone. And Android can’t do this, so many phone models using different specs (CPU, GPU, RAM…)

IOS apps runs great on 1GBs of Ram and Dual-Core (iPhone 5s) and sometimes my MX3 seems to be slow with Octa-Core and 2GBs of Ram…

Soon we will see 16-Core and 4GBs of Ram in order to run great newest versions of whatsapp…

Contributor

Somethong exciting is coming up on 18th according to J Wong weibo and meizu facebook page.

It can be flyme 4, or ubuntu or mx4 (though mx4 maybe unlikely. I would assume it would be a big media event with reporters and stuff)

Source: Gizchina

@‘GreyGhost’ said:

Somethong exciting is coming up on 18th according to J Wong weibo and meizu facebook page.

It can be flyme 4, or ubuntu or mx4 (though mx4 maybe unlikely. I would assume it would be a big media event with reporters and stuff)

Source: Gizchina

I think Meizu will launch Flyme 4 together with/on the mx4.

@vespper: its not a secret that iOS runs smoother. If you want an operating system, in which you locked up, then buy an iphone. but be sure, that apple only steals the features of android in the next 10 years (and the past 3).

2 new screenshots have been posted on WeiBo, and a official Facebook post from Meizu suggests that there will be more information on August 18.

[attachment=453] [attachment=454]

@‘vespper’ said:

I changed every year my phone by selling the last one i had, and sometimes is hard to sell a Chinese phone because not everyone knows about the brand like Samsung or Apple, so i had to sell them cheaper and losing money.

I mean, if i buy an iPhone 5s just when released as new for 800€ i still can sell it for 700€ the next year. While the MX3 costs 400€, and after a year nobody would pay more than 200€ for it.

Yeah why you change your phone every year ? Its also pretty normal that used phones are cheaper then new ones.

If you loose to much money when buying and later selling a china phone
why you buy one then ?
Apple do adverts all time telling ppl they have outstanding things while its often cheap hardware worth 100€-150€ and they sell it for 800€.
Actually a Iphone is a china phone too and i like flyme much more then this old AppleOS.

The MX3 dont cost 400€, i recently bought 2 new 16GB versions that where 210€ inkl DHL Express shipping each. The 32Gb version was around 20€ more thought.
So yeah i would not pay 200€ for a 1 year old used one.

Sure if you buy overpriced Meizus from some vendors you might pay 400€.

@‘MeizuAndi’ said:

@‘vespper’ said:

I mean, if i buy an iPhone 5s just when released as new for 800€ i still can sell it for 700€ the next year. While the MX3 costs 400€, and after a year nobody would pay more than 200€ for it.

Yeah why you change your phone every year ? Its also pretty normal that used phones are cheaper then new ones.

If you loose to much money when buying and later selling a china phone
why you buy one then ?
Apple do adverts all time telling ppl they have outstanding things while its often cheap hardware worth 100€-150€ and they sell it for 800€.
Actually a Iphone is a china phone too and i like flyme much more then this old AppleOS.

The MX3 dont cost 400€, i recently bought 2 new 16GB versions that where 210€ inkl DHL Express shipping each. The 32Gb version was around 20€ more thought.
So yeah i would not pay 200€ for a 1 year old used one.

Sure if you buy overpriced Meizus from some vendors you might pay 400€.

I paid 400€ for MX3 32GBs HK version when the phone was released. I know that now cost less than before that is normal. (I wont buy HK version again.)

I never had an iPhone, but Apple could sell their phones for 800€ thanks to the super optimized operating system “IOS”. With a simple Dual-Core iPhone works/runs better than any Octa-Core, and offers much more features than any Android brand does, like Slow-Motion videos, fingerprint unlock, nice and unique looking apps.

Anyway I still in love with Meizu, and Flyme 4 is gonna be super sexy, the design is cool and simple wich i like since MX2. But they need small changes on MX4, at least for the back cover, and keep front of the phone…

If they keep same design 100% i won’t change my MX3, just for thinner frames.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.