Flyme OS 5.6.3.22 test firmware (m1 note)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: Update emoji expression library that supports displaying more emoji expression.

Lock screen

• Optimization: Optimization lock screen color capabilities, problem solving scenarios see some time.

Information

• Yellow Pages recognition: the list of personal numbers add text recognition Yellow Pages.
  • Short Message: Add a call to adjust the mass of information when an upper limit of five.
  • Optimization: Modify the long press of a single SMS bomb box style.
  • Repair: Some scenarios result in error messages card recognition problems.
  • FIX: Access the SMS interface session, click the double card switch button, Talkback voice broadcast no problem.

Communication

• Optimization: When the dial pad stays open.
  • FIX: 7-digit phone number is the same, call records are merged into a single number.

Voice assistant

• Weather broadcast: voice broadcast new weather features, support local, remote, specify the date and check the weather broadcast.
  • Yesterday’s weather: Support inquiry yesterday’s weather.

App Store

• Added: Related recommendation and the same developers to add “more” page.
  • Optimization: “Required” page new revision, to see more intuitive classification.
  • Automatic Updates: Automatic updates adjust the trigger condition, the lock screen state of charge, power is greater than 20% before the trigger.
  • FIX: Application Management Interface Press uninstall encryption applications can not be uninstalled successfully.

File Management

• Optimization: picture category, priority picture folder name Remarks.

Download Manager

• Optimization: Download Manager to download only the default environment in WiFi.

Music

• Optimization: player interface “similar songs remind” can be turned off.

Camera

• Fix: zoom focus area after an incorrect mapping problems.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.22A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.22A

Same problem since 23th February version with whatsapp notifications :(

Admin

@marble unfortunately the issue won’t be fixed, unless the developers would seriously try to fix the crappy code.

@marble I use 5.6.3.1 firmware and after completing the whitelisting ritual I’m getting all the notifications I want to.

@uriandwubber could you please post an “how to” to make us know how to solve this problem?
Thanks

m1 note

@marble try clean install

@banyartibi why? Are you sure that with a clean installation the issues about notifications is not present?
Let us know that, thanks

@LudoPaone said:

@uriandwubber could you please post an “how to” to make us know how to solve this problem?
Thanks

Just follow these steps:

-Add Permissions To AutoRun (Security App > Permissions > AutoRun Management)–
-Add Permissions To Keep Idle (Security App > Power > App Management)
-Add to Accelerator whitelist (Security App > Accelerator > Gear Icon in the Upper left > Memory Accelerator Whitelist)
-Lock the App In the App Switcher
-In Settings > Battery > Rankings > Any App > Permissions, Choose Allow Background running

I have checked that several times with no luck. In fact when you install Whats App the settings are defaulted to those steps. I have factory reset my phone with several of the Firmwares so far, just to make sure that isn’t the problem. But it didn’t help. Are you running the A version of the firmware, I am wondering if it is not just limited to the Chinese versions of the Rom? The thing that concerns me mre is that it is not just limited to the M1 Note. Guys are complaining across all the phones that got the Flyme 5 update in these forums. I was thinking of upgrading to a Pro 5, but now I am having second thoughts

@tremaine said:

I have checked that several times with no luck. In fact when you install Whats App the settings are defaulted to those steps. I have factory reset my phone with several of the Firmwares so far, just to make sure that isn’t the problem. But it didn’t help. Are you running the A version of the firmware, I am wondering if it is not just limited to the Chinese versions of the Rom? The thing that concerns me mre is that it is not just limited to the M1 Note. Guys are complaining across all the phones that got the Flyme 5 update in these forums. I was thinking of upgrading to a Pro 5, but now I am having second thoughts

I completelly agree with you.

@LudoPaone just follow viper’s steps but flash 5.6.3.1 firmware

I do not have root permission? How do I root it? Or is that a bug? Please help me. Thank you.

Admin

@Happymegaman you need to add a Flyme account first, then you can find it under Settings>Security. However, if I am not mistaken a few beta firmwares do not include root (for some reason). So maybe check the latest stable firmware.

I have tried all beta roms and all of them have the root option under security.

I found the root option under security. I set all of my root apps to allow. However, when I open my supersu, it says my phone is not rooted. I am going to try the stable version now. Thank you.

Edit: I have upgraded to the latest stable firmware. Root seemed to be working properly now. SuperSU installed and working. Maybe this problem will only happen when upgrading from 4.5.7I to this version… I’m not sure. But latest stable firmware solved my problem. Thanks!

last edited by Happymegaman

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.