Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.6.3.22 test firmware (MX4 Pro)

Changelog:
    HiFi

• Yun Mathematics: Mathematics engineers and experts, with a more scientific approach to a comprehensive update of the underlying algorithms, sound at the end, the sound field performance is more excellent. The overall quality of the leaps and bounds, so MX4 Pro revitalize.

System

• Optimization: Update emoji expression library that supports displaying more emoji expression.

Lock screen

• Optimization: Optimization lock screen color capabilities, problem solving scenarios see some time.

Information

• Yellow Pages recognition: the list of personal numbers add text recognition Yellow Pages.
    • Short Message: Add a call to adjust the mass of information when an upper limit of five.
    • Optimization: Modify the long press of a single SMS bomb box style.
    • Repair: Some scenarios result in error messages card recognition problems.

Communication

• Optimization: When the dial pad stays open
    • FIX: 7-digit phone number is the same, call records are merged into a single number

Voice assistant

• Weather broadcast: voice broadcast new weather features, support local, remote, specify the date and check the weather broadcast.
    • Yesterday’s weather: Support inquiry yesterday’s weather.

App Store

• Added: Related recommendation and the same developers to add “more” page.
    • Optimization: “Required” page new revision, to see more intuitive classification.
    • Automatic Updates: Automatic updates adjust the trigger condition, the lock screen state of charge, power is greater than 20% before the trigger.
    • FIX: Application Management Interface Press uninstall encryption applications can not be uninstalled successfully.

File Management

• Optimization: picture category, priority picture folder name Remarks.

Download Manager

• Optimization: Download Manager to download only the default environment in WiFi.

Music

• Optimization: player interface “similar songs remind” can be turned off.

Camera

• Fix: zoom focus area after an incorrect mapping problems.

Download:
    Flyme OS 5.6.3.22A

Source:
    Flyme OS 5.6.3.22A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• @Rey I’ve rooted my phone but I get and did the upgrade super!

• Focus problem solved (at least, for me).
    Notifications problem now…
    What a pest (but I like)
    Regards

• So, the notifications bug has not been fixed?
    That’s bad…

• @alabalas i got it also though im rooted :)

• @krsmans the bug itself is existent since Flyme 4 and is related to the poor code quality and the resulting RAM management.

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• For me the notification bug begins with installing the Google Apps on A Firmware Version.
    I can use the Phone without Google Apps for a Day or a week without any problems.
    (in my case Whatsapp)
    In the moment I install Google Apps the problems begin.

• To shed some light and to clarify Rey’s answer, notifications has been a long lasting problem with this OS. And is not properly a matter of “notifications” but a matter of the security app poorly coded, and, in last term, a matter of balancing energy saving with proper functionality.
    Security app is an “overjealous” app killing everything in the scope, even those apps that should be “dormant but ready”, and sometimes (depending on the ROM version) even ignores its settings and acts as Terminator.
    That is the problem.
    Possible Sollution (drastical): Freeze Security app or make those “important” apps become part of the kernel of the OS
    Regards

• @AndiRoid77 said:

For me the notification bug begins with installing the Google Apps on A Firmware Version.
    I can use the Phone without Google Apps for a Day or a week without any problems.
    (in my case Whatsapp)
    In the moment I install Google Apps the problems begin.

Thank you so much my friend. I removed the unneeded Google services except Google Play, Google Play service and contacts syncronisation “Google Services Frame” and “Google Accocunt manager”; now everything is fine with the WhatsApp and other notifications. This was my problem with all the “A” firmwares on Lollipop.

• @doublestrike what exactly did you do my friend?

Thank you.

• @thkounadis said:

@doublestrike what exactly did you do my friend?

Thank you.

I removed everything starting with “Google” on the application manager except “Google Play”, “Google Play Services” and “Google contacts syncronisation”, “Google Services Frame” and “Google Acoocunt manager”.

• @doublestrike said:

I removed everything starting with “Google” on the application manager except “Google Play”, “Google Play Services” and “Google contacts syncronisation”, “Google Services Frame” and “Google Acoocunt manager”.

It didn`t work for me :/

• @kopczas said:

It didn`t work for me

ok, gmail notifications started to work. whatsup still has delays.

• The HiFi Sound Update is Great.

I flashed this Beta with FullWipe and no delay on Whatsapp.
    I have no Google App or Google Service installed.
    I think the Problem is you have Google installed bevor.

• @AndiRoid77 said:

The HiFi Sound Update is Great.

I flashed this Beta with FullWipe and no delay on Whatsapp.
    I have no Google App or Google Service installed.
    I think the Problem is you have Google installed bevor.

What’s the difference exactly? Have they added in music player the direc sound option?

Posts 27Views 4784

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.3.22 test firmware (MX4 Pro) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.