Flyme OS 5.6.3.22 test firmware (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
HiFi

• Yun Mathematics: Mathematics engineers and experts, with a more scientific approach to a comprehensive update of the underlying algorithms, sound at the end, the sound field performance is more excellent. The overall quality of the leaps and bounds, so that a perfect interpretation of the big tuning PRO 5.

System

• Optimization: Update emoji expression library that supports displaying more emoji expression.

Lock screen

• Optimization: Optimization lock screen color capabilities, problem solving scenarios see some time.

Information

• Yellow Pages recognition: the list of personal numbers add text recognition Yellow Pages.
  • Short Message: Add a call to adjust the mass of information when an upper limit of five.
  • Optimization: Modify the long press of a single SMS bomb box style.
  • Repair: Some scenarios result in error messages card recognition problems.

Communication

• Optimization: When the dial pad stays open.
  • FIX: 7-digit phone number is the same, call records are merged into a single number.

Voice assistant

• Weather broadcast: voice broadcast new weather features, support local, remote, specify the date and check the weather broadcast.
  • Yesterday’s weather: Support inquiry yesterday’s weather.

App Store

• Added: Related recommendation and the same developers to add “more” page.
  • Optimization: “Required” page new revision, to see more intuitive classification.
  • Automatic Updates: Automatic updates adjust the trigger condition, the lock screen state of charge, power is greater than 20% before the trigger.
  • FIX: Application Management Interface Press uninstall encryption applications can not be uninstalled successfully.

File Management

• Optimization: picture category, priority picture folder name Remarks.

Download Manager

• Optimization: Download Manager to download only the default environment in WiFi.

Music

• Optimization: player interface “similar songs remind” can be turned off.

Camera

• Fix: zoom focus area after an incorrect mapping problems.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.22A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.22A

@Rey they updated the hi-fi sound of the PRO 5? Do you think they might have fixed the viper4android issue???

Admin

@ShadowOfDeth good question, but I am afraid they didn’t. It always has been a problem since Flyme 3 as far as I can remember.
I think I will try this firmware (currently I’m on 5.1.3.1A).

@Rey True but I don’t think I ever remember seeing in the past changelogs anything about tweaking the the hi-fi sound. I’d try and see myself but I’m sick of trying all these releases and having to revert back to 5.1.2.0.

@Rey Nice one. Thanks, man. Here’s hoping Meizu listened to us about v4a…

Admin

@ShadowOfDeth this firmware is totally fucked. I was trying to boot it up, but it freezed on the Flyme setup screen after I entered the PIN for my SIM cards. Well done developers…

Edit:
Temporary removing the SIM tray works.

last edited by Rey

It seems that beta firmware is getting worse at every release instead of improving.

@Rey Oh shit that sucks. Sorry. But yeah what the other guy said, the betas seem to be getting worse in some way or another. Seriously, 5.1.2.0 seems to be the most stable of all the firmwares stable and beta alike.

Are there any developments in the international version?

@Sascha-Günther said:

Are there any developments in the international version?

International betas are not released to public, but I think they depend on the chinese ones (Meizu just removes chinese stuff and install google apps).

I would like to test betas but when I tested latest previous 2 betas, I’ve found NO GOOD SOLUTIONS to backup my app / data / settings and every time I revert back to 5.1.3 G I’ve to spend one entire day to set settings of every system app / personal installed app…

Admin

@PYCON there isn’t another way I am aware of.

@ShadowOfDeth, for me everything is like before. No improvement.

@Rey Thanks for trying it out and letting us know. Guess I’ll stay on 5.1.2.0. Thanks again.

@Rey said:

@ShadowOfDeth this firmware is totally fucked. I was trying to boot it up, but it freezed on the Flyme setup screen after I entered the PIN for my SIM cards. Well done developers…

Edit:
Temporary removing the SIM tray works.

atleast app notifications works when they are closed? Supersu still fail to install?

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.