Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Service

Does anyone know where in europe there is a service center for meizu devices? Need to send my m1note. After an upgrade phone does not open…screen is just showing the meizu logo spinning on any try to open it & thats it. I m on firmware A. If anyone know adress phone mail etc about service in Europe, let me know pls.

@billy78 there is none. Meizu has not officially entered the european market with any offices. Instead they got a distributor, but they can do nothing.

About your issue:
No worries, you can fix it yourself. Try to boot into the recovery by pressing Volume Up + Power (can be a bit tricky if the device is stuck in a bootloop). After you’ve booted into it connect it to your PC and put the update.zip (which you can download from our site) on the storage.
Then select “Clear Data” and perform the upgrade.

@Rey thanks alot for your time&the answer. The problem is I tryed to boot it myself with power+volume up buton but it does not work for me. Me phone just still showing the meizu logo spinning…nothing else. Been provided, by a friend of mine, with the information that there’s a mobile service in Athens Greece, specialized on chinesse firmware deviced so I give it to them &waiting to see, if they can do something & in the case what was the problem.

@billy78
Mine mx5 was fixed in meizu Italian service center. They re flash the recovery for me.

@dalton71 the Italian Meizu service center doesn’t covers all Meizu devices. Only those which were bought initially from them.

@Rey
Not true. Mine is from aliexpress. No problems with that. You have to pay of course.

@Rey
And were did you write warranty? How should I know that.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.