Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

All my memos disappeared

Firstly I apologize for my formal english, I’m french and I’m confronted with an issue. My MX4 runs normally on FlymeOS 4.0.4l (everything works perfectly), although the native memo application often crash while I’m using it. But it was not disturbing as I could restart the app thereafter without any problem.

However, the last time such a crash happened, all my memos (nearly 200 memos) had mysteriously disappeared. Now I can’t find them anywhere, even with the synchronization on my Flyme Account, therefore I was wondering how to recover them, especially as most of them are very important for me.

Is there a solution ? I really need to get them back…
I reckon that the text must probably saved as a simple .txt file, no ? In that case, where is it stored exactly ?

Regards

@Clément-Bourgeois said in All my memos disappeared:

Firstly I apologize for my formal english, I’m french and I’m confronted with an issue. My MX4 runs normally on FlymeOS 4.0.4l (everything works perfectly), although the native memo application often crash while I’m using it. But it was not disturbing as I could restart the app thereafter without any problem.

However, the last time such a crash happened, all my memos (nearly 200 memos) had mysteriously disappeared. Now I can’t find them anywhere, even with the synchronization on my Flyme Account, therefore I was wondering how to recover them, especially as most of them are very important for me.

Is there a solution ? I really need to get them back…
I reckon that the text must probably saved as a simple .txt file, no ? In that case, where is it stored exactly ?

Regards

have you found a way to get the memos back? when i rooted my Meizu Phone, it automatically synced to my Flyme Account and deleted the memos and messages. Now i can’t find any of the messages and memos.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.