Flyme OS 5.6.3.15 test firmware (m2)
Admin

Changelog:
Notification bar

• Repair: The next part of the scenario notification bar will flash read notification.

Browser

• Card: add “microblogging headlines” and “Shopping” Card.
  • Check for updates: browser settings increase the “Check for updates” entry.

Communication

• Yellow Collection: Yellow contacts increased collection function.
  • FIX: Dialpad to enter numbers lower part of the scene can not match Contacts.
  • FIX: Click suspension dialpad button, pop dialpad no animation.

App Store

• Ranking: Charting a single revision, increase “early adopters list” and “game list”.

Set up

• Optimization: Modify location-based services Copywriting Tips.
  • FIX: energy management show abnormalities.
  • FIX: guest mode Click mode master encryption applications appear flash back.
  • FIX: Encryption QQ, enter the password does not directly enter the QQ main interface, but returned to the desktop.

Reading

• FIX: girls selling chart, network text books do not show update status label.
  • FIX: When you delete a local book, the bottom bar of the “delete” button will block the last line of books the name issue.

Gallery

• FIX: When the column “photo” to open big picture, the bottom line question momentary blank area.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.15A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.15A

Same list as always if someone tried it would be nice :)
-Battery
-Messenger
-Facebook
-Third party lockscreen
-Notifications

• vs 4.5.4
    -any other bugs :)

cheers for the testers!

@danihungary same as my post on 5.6.3.8, though i noticed a slight improvement in performance, and i can not find were the vault folder is? can anyone help me find it?

@mihai30rav thank you once again for the reply! sadly i can’t help with the vault folder. :(

@mihai30rav
open default filemanager go to favorites and there u will find vault folder

@shamsud said:

@mihai30rav
open default filemanager go to favorites and there u will find vault folder

thank you very much!

@danihungary same problems me too. How is fix

Snapchat, Facebook And messenger don’t work

When final version will be released? Only with international version of flyme will work facebook and others apps that doesnt work now.

can i install on m2 india version pls reply

Same problems as usual, facebook, messenger dosent work, notifications dont come at all.

I have found a new bug, at least on my device, the music player stops after a few seconds of music play, I have tried even with Google play music and got the same result. For me notifications work well except the one’s from gmail app, they arrive a bit late.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.