Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

• Flyme OS 5.6.3.15 test firmware (m1 note)

Changelog:
    Notification bar

• Repair: The next part of the scenario notification bar will flash read notification.

Browser

• Card: add “microblogging headlines” and “Shopping” Card.
    • Check for updates: browser settings increase the “Check for updates” entry.

Communication

• Yellow Collection: Yellow contacts increased collection function.
    • FIX: Dialpad to enter numbers lower part of the scene can not match Contacts.
    • FIX: Click suspension dialpad button, pop dialpad no animation.

App Store

• Ranking: Charting a single revision, increase “early adopters list” and “game list”.

Set up

• Optimization: Modify location-based services Copywriting Tips.
    • FIX: energy management show abnormalities.
    • FIX: guest mode Click mode master encryption applications appear flash back.
    • FIX: Encryption QQ, enter the password does not directly enter the QQ main interface, but returned to the desktop.

Reading

• FIX: girls selling chart, network text books do not show update status label.
    • FIX: When you delete a local book, the bottom bar of the “delete” button will block the last line of books the name issue.

Gallery

• FIX: When the column “photo” to open big picture, the bottom line question momentary blank area.

Download:
    Flyme OS 5.6.3.15A

Source:
    Flyme OS 5.6.3.15A

Meizufans on Facebook
    Meizufans on Twitter
    Meizufans on Google+
    READ THE WIKI FIRST!!!

• No issues, seems fine and stable yet

Meizu M1 Note 5.6.1.5

• What about the notifications issue?

• @LudoPaone I think I finally got it working by rooting my device and installing Titanium backup. I then uninstall the security app. It seems to sort out the issue for me. Obviously they are only fixing bugs for the Chinese market, exhibit A would be the above issues fixed list. They are fixing tiny things I hadn’t even noticed and leaving the Whats app thing has been a problem since Flyme 5 was launched.

• @tremaine The notification problem does not only exist for Whatsapp. I also have it with Gmail and viber. Plus i have been experiencing this since 4.2.0.5.

• @joevik Ja sorry I meant to say notifications in general

• I noticed that the problem with the notifications of the previous Rom was fixed with this Rom.
    So, everything looks to run great again with this version.

• I reverted back to stable version after trying the 5.6.3.8 firmware. I froze the security app as per what many users have tried and it seems to solve the notification problem.

@viper is the notification problem gone in this firmware without having to freeze the security app?

• @viper lucky you! Last version with no notification problems is 23 of february.

• Hey guys,
    Regarding notifications, I never had issues with my apps, such as : FB, messenger, Inbox, Cloudmagic.

I am not using viber, what’s up, so I don’t know about them.

Freezing the security app is not a solution for me. I just have the correct settings and permissions on.

• @viper the problem is whatsapp. If you don´t use it, you don´t know what we are talking about. We have the correct settings and permission on. We had not changed from 23th february version, but since then, whatsapp notifications don´t work.

• Worse battery consumption I have seen because of this Rom.!

• I’m having problems using Sony Smartwatch3 with the latest version. Watch says that it’s always disconnected and there is no connection but phone says everything is ok, notifications doesn’t sync too. Im going back to stable version which worked perectly.

• I realised now that this notification thing isn’t specific to the M1 Note. I looked at the firmwares for all of the other phones and people are complaining across all of them. I know it is definitely the security app because I uninstall it and everything is fine, then I get a firmware update which reinstalls it and its back to not working. I am wondering since I have never installed the international rom, is it not because we are using the Chinese one?

• @Joriukas said:

I’m having problems using Sony Smartwatch3 with the latest version. Watch says that it’s always disconnected and there is no connection but phone says everything is ok, notifications doesn’t sync too. Im going back to stable version which worked perectly.

I own the SW2 and except some random disconnects, the sync and notifications work fine.

Posts 15Views 2263

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.3.15 test firmware (m1 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.