Flyme OS 5.6.3.15 test firmware (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: Update Baseband version, to enhance call quality and signal stability.

Notification bar

• Repair: The next part of the scenario notification bar will flash read notification.

Browser

• Card: add “microblogging headlines” and “Shopping” Card.
  • Check for updates: browser settings increase the “Check for updates” entry.

Communication

• Yellow Collection: Yellow contacts increased collection function.
  • FIX: Dialpad to enter numbers lower part of the scene can not match Contacts.
  • FIX: Click suspension dialpad button, pop dialpad no animation.

App Store

• Ranking: Charting a single revision, increase “early adopters list” and “game list”.

Set up

• Optimization: Modify location-based services Copywriting Tips.
  • FIX: energy management show abnormalities.
  • Fix: entering and dual network cards, click on the “APN access point” flash back.
  • FIX: guest mode Click mode master encryption applications appear flash back.
  • FIX: Encryption QQ, enter the password does not directly enter the QQ main interface, but returned to the desktop.

Reading

• FIX: girls selling chart, network text books do not show update status label.
  • FIX: When you delete a local book, the bottom bar of the “delete” button will block the last line of books the name issue.

Gallery

• FIX: When the column “photo” to open big picture, the bottom line question momentary blank area.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.15A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.15A

I just downloaded this firmware with upgrade tool from Flyme System tools. And i found out that it has no root.
Can someone tell me if this version has root option? I really need it…
Btw, great ROM… super FlyMe.

last edited by DanCo90

@DanCo90
you only have root access when you are logged in with your flyme account on your phone

@hightower thank you so much… Worked like a charm…

hey guys… anyone tried to install xposed on this firmware?

Updated to this ver. This morning
After update apps stop working right.
If apps are close(ICQ,IMO,fb messenger,…) I’m not receiving any notification if someone call me or text me,I have to open app to be able to receive calls and texts (((

Meizu Pro 5

Stronger LTE/ 4G signal yes. When browsing the net browser works slower (even chrome)so i downgraded back to second latest firmware again. My main browser and the best browers for my Pro 5 is Chrome. About notifications i also dont get them all if i dont open used apps :/ ,i had the issue since i got the phone.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.