Flyme 3.7.7A test firmware

Warning:
1. ROOT users or users of security software, please clear data otherwise the phone may not boot. Please do synchronization backup since contacts and other personal data may gets lost.
2. When upgrading from a firmware version below Android 4.4 based Flyme OS 3.6.1, there’s no need to clear data.
3. After the Android 4.4 ART-mode enabled, the system will restart and the application conversion consumes a lot of time and energy (converting 200 apps will take about half an hour, 10 percent of battery and cannot use the phone function in the meantime). Please allow sufficient battery power. Each firmware upgrade will complete application optimization.
4. When in ART mode, boot interface conversion will be applied after the firmware upgrade, this will consume a lot of time and electricity
5. If an compatibility operation error occurs in an individual third-party app on Android 4.4, the app must be update itself.
6. When downgrading to a lower firmware version, please clear data or otherwise may not boot.
7. MX3 TD users, do not downgrade to a firmware lower than Flyme 3.1, otherwise not boot.
8. Upgrading MX3 international version with this firmware may lead to application data being incompatible.
9. MX3 and MX3 TD users can install this firmware.
10. To avoid loss of data, please perform Flyme or relevant backups before upgrading.
11. Before upgrading, check that the battery has at least 20% capacity.

Changelog:
System:

• New smart hide SmartBar function, and a double-dip bar to say goodbye.
  • Greatly reduces the probability of cross-screen gaming Home button to exit the desktop wallpaper dark about the problem (basically difficult to appear).

Input Method:

• Pinyin squared Lenovo, the spacebar does not display “Stop Legend”.
  • First full keyboard Lenovo, Lenovo is stopped only when clicking spaces, spaces are not automatically.

Download:
China Mainland Version

Source:
China Mainland Version

last edited by Rey

Arrgh same shit again! “Google play services has stopped working”

There are quite limited numbers of international Meizu forum. And this is the only live one out there apart from less live Meizu official forum. I hope Meizu would not neglect us.

I’ve added the high speed download link to the first post! :D

@thomasgee and everybody else with Google Play Services problems, please try the following installer: Google Installer 1.1. Please let me know if it fixes your problems so I can create a separate thread for it. I took it from the Meizu App Center and translated it to English.

@‘HondaRacer’ said:

I’ve added the high speed download link to the first post! :D

@thomasgee and everybody else with Google Play Services problems, please try the following installer: Google Installer 1.1. Please let me know if it fixes your problems so I can create a separate thread for it. I took it from the Meizu App Center and translated it to English.

Unfortunately, there isnt any improvement

Is there any possibillity to install.zip filles? So perhaps we could install the google Play services manually?

Administrator

What you could try to do, is to download the Gapps, extract them and move the files manually to the system location.

@‘AOKP’ said:

What you could try to do, is to download the gapps, extract them and move the files manually to the system location.

Therefore I havent enough know how. Ive tried but many files are write-protected. And theare are some files I dont know, where they are located.
On my Galaxy Nexus (maguro) I have a aokp custom rom, there I need to install the Gapps.zip over the bootloader. Is this possible to do this on the Meizu?

I can’t believe they still haven’t fixed the Gapps problem, but adding features.

I know how to fix the issue myself, but I don’t want to enable root features as I don’t want to void my warranty. Wasn’t Meizu informed about the Gapps on the official site through the BBS?

“New smart hide SmartBar function, and a double-dip bar to say goodbye.”

Does it mean the Smartbar Patch is useless from now?

Can anyone desribe who we can install the Gapps files?? and Which Gapps files??

Hi guys, this is my work around
1. Download and install Google installer 1.1
2. Uninstall Google’s Play Store and Play Services
3. Download and instal Google Play Store apk file 4.9.13
4. Download and install Google Play Services apk 5.0.89
5. Reboot
6. Clear cache and data of Google Play Store
This is working for me and as a bonus you have a new flat design for Google Play Store
No need for root…

It worked for me!!! thank you!!!

For me also worked - thanks :)

For me it works too :) the auto-hide Smartbar is pretty useful. So we don’t need Smartbar Patches anymore!:)

Work’s fine for me too!! Thanks!!

Enviado desde mi M351 mediante Tapatalk

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.