Flyme OS 5.6.3.8 test firmware (m2)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• Optimization: job stability promotion SD card (the SD card to the application of mobile phone memory before upgrading).

Communication

• Optimization: containing multiple numbers of contacts, top show recently dialed numbers.
  • FIX: When you call, do not display the home even now.

Voice assistant

• Recommended Home: New Home Recommended function to facilitate the understanding of the use of voice assistant skills.
  • Optimization: When the wallet is not installed, use the accounting function would recommend downloading wallet.
  • FIX: even now entered the music business after identifying songs, has prompted the network anomalies.

Landscaping theme

• Purchase history: my themes, wallpapers, fonts module adds “Purchase History”.
  • Favorites Function: themes, wallpapers, fonts increase collection function, “My” page associated module adds favorites list.

Map

• Added: Settings - to switch cities, increasing urban phonetic lookup function.
  • New: Find alphabet offline download increase urban functions.

Desktop

• New: Desktop Folder Naming support copy and paste.
  • New: Desktop Folder Naming expression input support.

Input

• Optimization: based on user feedback to adjust the keyboard height.

App Store

• Featured plugins: Featured adjustment plug closing the inlet, moved from message alerts settings page.

Gallery

• Optimization: Update clouds default picture albums.
  • Optimization: Optimization of large image interface Double click to zoom browsing experience.
  • Fixed: Gallery does not show a coupling current folder.

Weather

• Optimization: The weather and clock widget and adjust aspect ratio.

Notification bar

• Optimization: quick adjustment switch on animation.

Lock screen

• New: When using Lifekit, screen lock bracelet increase Bong connection success tips.

Camera

• Fix: slow motion camera sporadic underexposed.

Mail

• FIX: search out contacts no avatar.
  • Fix: Add Account page, the address bar or password input field after touch Home key can not return to the previous.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

The usual summary would be nice if someone tried it. :)
-Facebook
-Messenger
-For me third party lockscreen
-Google stuff
-etc. :)
Thanks in advance :)

@danihungary I follow you with
-Battery
-Root
-Vs. 4.5.4I

This ROM looks nice but

• facebook app doesn’t work (I should use chrome if I want to connect facebook)
  • swipe keyboard made phone reboot (Not sure how often it would happen)

As I’m not a gamer or heavy-user, I’m not sure it’s ready for public release.
As long as you’re a casual user like me, it seems great

@danihungary google stuff like google play store, gmail works fine.

• but you may need to clear data when you see a weird RPC error when you download app from play store. you can simply google it and fix it.

I have instaled it few days ago, Facebook, and Messenger dosent wotk. Notifications from Viber, Whatsapp and other chating services are not coming when phone is in idle. So u have to do workaround to get your notifications. Its liket this from first Flyme Version 5. They did not fix this bug yet. Overall, it is YunOS based, it is very stable in daly usage, games and apps works well. Syncing with google apps works excellent. But u have to instal them with google instaler app.
When I tried to instal it from 5.6.2.2 version to 5.6.3.8 i had “firmware corupt” mesasage, so I had to downgrade it first to 4.5.4 and after that it will install 5.6.3.8.

Cheers for both of you guys for the feedback! I really appreciate the reply! :)

Hi, i have been testing this firmware for a few day, i’ve installed it on top of 4.5.3.2 without clearing data and works just fine, facebook app and messenger don’t work if you what to download it from play store, but you can get facebook 52.0.0.0.12 from apk mirror and messenger 52.0.0.19.66, they work just fine for daily usage, on bug a find rather annoying, from time to time when i scroll down a list the list jump back, like scrolling news feed in facebook app, or in google search. the battery life is not that good like in 4.5.3.2 but i can live with that :). i hope it will be out of beta soon.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.