Charger for Mx3

Hi guys,

I want to have one more extra charger for my Mx3. Any suggestions for where to buy it? I would like to buy an original Meizu charger, not OEM ones.

Thanks!

@AOKP thanks a lot but I have some dumb questions:

1- Is it for MX3? Because on the product page it says as below:
"Delicate white design, used with USB cable, to ensure safe charging and battery life of your M8/M9/MX/MX2."
2-No European versions available? I think Meizu doesn’t produce them since they are focused in Chinese market but as they have an “international version” I have hope too! :)

Administrator

1.It should work fine.

2.Yeah, I thought about that, too.
As far as I know the HK (international version) uses the same US adapter.

But as I saw on meizumart.com there is an EU adapter too.
Unfortunately I can not find it anywhere.

Maybe you want to try your luck on AliExpress (be careful) or simply ask Merimobiles or Liaow.

uhmm, I will see what I can do…

The charger at Liaow is the Chinese version with 2 flat pins. The Hong Kong charger has the English design with 3 flat pins and English text instead of Chinese. The EU charger was originally designed for Russia and I haven’s seen it sold separately anywhere.

But please notice the Chinese MX3 officially comes with a different charger, UP0515, and not UP0512B! But rest assured, in Hong Kong Meizu includes the same charger for the MX2 and MX3, UP0512U.

I am looking for genuine charger for my mothers MX3, but I cant find any on eshops, only in aliexpress, what do you think about thisone?
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-new-original-for-Meizu-MX4-pro-MX2-MX3-MX4-Mobile-phone-charger-2A-white-free/32472529238.html

Contributor

@mapoTN just buy a good charger quality charger from amazon.

It’s more reliable than aliexpress. The shop you linked is pretty new, so I don’t recommend it to you. Try to find a shop that is around for years, and has consistent good ratings, if it has to be aliexpress.

last edited by Ultrametric

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.