Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ Reload ]

Flyme OS 5.6.3.8 test firmware (m2 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Communication

• Optimization: Update Baseband version.
  • Optimization: containing multiple numbers of contacts, top show recently dialed numbers.
  • FIX: When you call, do not display the home even now.

Voice assistant

• Recommended Home: New Home Recommended function to facilitate the understanding of the use of voice assistant skills.
  • Optimization: When the wallet is not installed, use the accounting function would recommend downloading wallet.
  • FIX: Background music, call up voice dialing call assistant, concerts and voice calls overlap.
  • FIX: even now entered the music business after identifying songs, has prompted the network anomalies.

Landscaping theme

• Purchase history: my themes, wallpapers, fonts module adds “Purchase History”.
  • Favorites Function: themes, wallpapers, fonts increase collection function, “My” page associated module adds favorites list.

Map

• Added: Settings - to switch cities, increasing urban phonetic lookup function.
  • New: Find alphabet offline download increase urban functions.

Weather

• Optimization: The weather and clock widget and adjust aspect ratio.

Gallery

• Optimization: Update clouds default picture albums.
  • Optimization: Optimization of large image interface Double click to zoom browsing experience.
  • Fixed: Gallery does not show a coupling current folder.

Notification bar

• Optimization: quick adjustment switch on animation.

Lock screen

• New: When using Lifekit, screen lock bracelet increase Bong connection success tips.

Camera

• Fix: slow motion camera sporadic underexposed.

Mail

• Fix: add important contacts, contacts have not been checked on the check.
  • FIX: search out contacts no avatar.
  • Fix: Add Account page, the address bar or password input field after touch Home key can not return to the previous.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

Installing it atm. Its nice that they made it so you can download OTA. The last 2 versions i had to download myself :P

Anyone experiencing device heating up issue?

hey guys im from indonesia and im using this rom,im confused when using chinese app store,is there a way to install google play store ? Please Help me .
Thank you in advance

@Dhekun1408 download from the chinese app store the google installer and then run the app.

Flashed it yesterday…til now is good…battery life got better…thank you devs…

@philhpmoris34 wow thank you so much,you save my day :D

Where is the root permission tab gone … plz confirm anybody facing issue on this update … except root rest is charm

@swapnil3250 go settings-security its the root permisions

have someone try change themes? to my phone don’t work

Hi i’m on 4.5.4.2i i have tried this version but Google play store dont work, someone can help me thanks

@philhpmoris34 their no tab or option of root permission …

@philhpmoris34
1st when i had installed 5.6.3.8 then i had root permissions but play store was not working, like it was showing error while downloading any
app
2nd time i flashed 5.6.3.1 again fresh installation, play store was working good no error no FC, then i updated to 5.6.3.8 through updater app without wiping data, phone booted properly but was no root option in security setting …
What is the problem … can anybody resolve it

last edited by swapnil3250

@swapnil3250 when update from 5.6.3.1 to 5.6.3.8 you have root permisions?

@philhpmoris34 this is my menou in 5.6.3.8. before update i have root permision and i dont do clear data

Looks like your connection to Flyme OS 5.6.3.8 test firmware (m2 note) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.