Flyme OS 5.6.3.8 test firmware (MX4)
Admin

Changelog:
Communication

• New: floating plans to increase mute function on incoming call notification.
  • Optimization: containing multiple numbers of contacts, top show recently dialed numbers.
  • FIX: When you call, do not display the home even now.

Voice assistant

• Recommended Home: New Home Recommended function to facilitate the understanding of the use of voice assistant skills.
  • Optimization: When the wallet is not installed, use the accounting function would recommend downloading wallet.
  • FIX: Background music, call up voice dialing call assistant, concerts and voice calls overlap.
  • FIX: even now entered the music business after identifying songs, has prompted the network anomalies.

Landscaping theme

• Purchase history: my themes, wallpapers, fonts module adds “Purchase History”.
  • Favorites Function: themes, wallpapers, fonts increase collection function, “My” page associated module adds favorites list.

Map

• Added: Settings - to switch cities, increasing urban phonetic lookup function.
  • New: Find alphabet offline download increase urban functions.

Gallery

• Optimization: Update clouds default picture albums.
  • Optimization: Optimization of large image interface Double click to zoom browsing experience.
  • Fixed: Gallery does not show a coupling current folder.

Notification bar

• Optimization: quick adjustment switch on animation.

Lock screen

• New: When using Lifekit, screen lock bracelet increase Bong connection success tips.

Camera

• Fix: slow motion camera sporadic underexposed.

Mail

• Fix: add important contacts, contacts have not been checked on the check.
  • FIX: search out contacts no avatar.
  • Fix: Add Account page, the address bar or password input field after touch Home key can not return to the previous.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

last edited by Rey

I have bought my phone from Europe and i have 5.6.3.1 A beta ! Can i upgrade to this firmware without wipe data ?

Do app notifications work on this version for you guys? on the latest beta/stable one all was fine…

Meizu MX4

GPS in apps does not work for me anymore on this firmware. Anyone else with this problem?

Hello! I am with 5.6.3.1A beta and i receive notification for new update (5.6.3.8) Download–>Reboot–>Firmware Corrupt… any ideas?

@Vladoni do you have bought your phone from Europe

@lolakis13 yes… im tired from downgrading 4.5.6i–>4.0.4I and last beta A version every week…why i cant update from beta to beta

@Vladoni cause not unlocked bootloader

Everything works fine and fast

Meizu MX4

I think there’s a bug with the notifications… Everytime i do something on whatsapp, instagram, etc… it shows a notification for few milliseconds and then it goes away… i don’t know if is just my problem or what but it’s a little annoying

last edited by xSurox

@xSurox I can confirm that’s true

I see an issue with running apps too, after extensive use, I found that most apps have issues, like pushbullet, opera max/doze (vpn-based), automation tools (like IFTTT). They just don’t work, or work sometimes. Has anyone seen this behavior?

New firmware out, 5.6.3.15.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.