Flyme OS 5.6.3.8 test firmware (MX5)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• FIX: big MzSyncservice power problems.

Communication

• Optimization: Update Baseband version.
  • Optimization: containing multiple numbers of contacts, top show recently dialed numbers.
  • FIX: When you call, do not display the home even now.

Voice assistant

• Recommended Home: New Home Recommended function to facilitate the understanding of the use of voice assistant skills.
  • Optimization: When the wallet is not installed, use the accounting function would recommend downloading wallet.
  • FIX: Background music, call up voice dialing call assistant, concerts and voice calls overlap.
  • FIX: even now entered the music business after identifying songs, has prompted the network anomalies.

Landscaping theme

• Purchase history: my themes, wallpapers, fonts module adds “Purchase History”.
  • Favorites Function: themes, wallpapers, fonts increase collection function, “My” page associated module adds favorites list.

Map

• Added: Settings - to switch cities, increasing urban phonetic lookup function.
  • New: Find alphabet offline download increase urban functions.

Gallery

• Optimization: Update clouds default picture albums.
  • Optimization: Optimization of large image interface Double click to zoom browsing experience.
  • Fixed: Gallery does not show a coupling current folder.

Notification bar

• Optimization: quick adjustment switch on animation.

Lock screen

• New: When using Lifekit, screen lock bracelet increase Bong connection success tips.

Camera

• Fix: slow motion camera sporadic underexposed.

Mail

• Fix: add important contacts, contacts have not been checked on the check.
  • FIX: search out contacts no avatar.
  • Fix: Add Account page, the address bar or password input field after touch Home key can not return to the previous.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

Experiencing weird bug with status bar after updating. whenever i close the keyboard the status bar will refresh and the latest notification you get will show up for a short while then disappearing. happens each time i close the keyboard.

@SeaMoose what keyboard do you use? Did you try some other keyboard app from play store like SwiftKey?

Have the same issue mentioned above. Using Fleksy keyboard. Also still dont get proper Whatsapp notifications. This just freaks me out. If i dont open the app myself i wont get any notifications, and then when i do open, Bam 30 texts at once. How the hell they can not fix it in so many beta updates ? Is this a small issue or what ? Everything in security app is set to prioritize notifications from whatsapp…

It seems that they have fixed everything in the newest patch :D

Nope, I was too quick to judge, notifications still sucks

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.