Flyme OS 5.6.3.8 test firmware (Pro 5)
Admin

Changelog:
System

• FIX: big MzSyncservice power problems.
  • FIX: Problems Even now some applications Huaping.

Communication

• Optimization: containing multiple numbers of contacts, top show recently dialed numbers.
  • FIX: When you call, do not display the home even now.

Voice assistant

• Recommended Home: New Home Recommended function to facilitate the understanding of the use of voice assistant skills.
  • Optimization: When the wallet is not installed, use the accounting function would recommend downloading wallet.
  • FIX: Background music, call up voice dialing call assistant, concerts and voice calls overlap.
  • FIX: even now entered the music business after identifying songs, has prompted the network anomalies.

Landscaping theme

• Purchase history: my themes, wallpapers, fonts module adds “Purchase History”.
  • Favorites Function: themes, wallpapers, fonts increase collection function, “My” page associated module adds favorites list.

Map

• Added: Settings - to switch cities, increasing urban phonetic lookup function.
  • New: Find alphabet offline download increase urban functions.

Gallery

• Optimization: Update clouds default picture albums.
  • Optimization: Optimization of large image interface Double click to zoom browsing experience.
  • Fixed: Gallery does not show a coupling current folder.

Notification bar

• Optimization: quick adjustment switch on animation.

Lock screen

• New: When using Lifekit, screen lock bracelet increase Bong connection success tips.

Camera

• Fix: slow motion camera sporadic underexposed.

Mail

• Fix: add important contacts, contacts have not been checked on the check.
  • FIX: search out contacts no avatar.
  • Fix: Add Account page, the address bar or password input field after touch Home key can not return to the previous.

Third-party compatible

• FIX: Keyboard blocked Tencent news in the comments box when the live input.

Download:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

Source:
Flyme OS 5.6.3.8A

wow alot of bugs I see so no soon stable global version soon?

Meizu Pro 5

@yosef019 don’t you think stability is more related to remaining bugs rather than fixed ones? :wink:

google paid apps sometimes do not see the license and escalate work(((

@Kikounet95 said:

@yosef019 don’t you think stability is more related to remaining bugs rather than fixed ones? :wink:

every thing OK at 5.1.3.0 just ! standby battery is bad ! had to use amplify and I see yours cloud and other meizu wakelock that if I disable phone gets reboot loop…

battery life over small bugs more important for me

@yosef019 do not install this update, i dont receive whatsap notification if it is in standby for long time and I see a bug in the status bar with deleted notifications

@Tyrigi said:

@yosef019 do not install this update, i dont receive whatsap notification if it is in standby for long time and I see a bug in the status bar with deleted notifications

i have international phone i afraid install chinise version on my daily driver

Contributor

@yosef019 Haha!

The International Firmware is to 99.99% the Chinese Firmware :P

The difference between both are very little! In global (international) there are more languages and the Security-Center is disabled. All the rest is 100% Chinese.

last edited by Ultrametric
Meizu m1

Same case of Tyrigi. No whasaps notifications in standby. Another time the same problem that old versions In this case, the workarround not work,… Don’t recommend this version… Downloading version 5.6.3.1 for downgrade,… (I pray!!!)

@Golum said:

Same case of Tyrigi. No whasaps notifications in standby. Another time the same problem that old versions In this case, the workarround not work,… Don’t recommend this version… Downloading version 5.6.3.1 for downgrade,… (I pray!!!)

Please Let me know if the downgrade without wipe everything Fixed whatsap notification

last edited by Tyrigi

@Tyrigi
I think you just have to flash the firmware without a wipe

@vaad said:

@Tyrigi
I think you just have to flash the firmware without a wipe

yeah but i may encounter force close who knows… anyway i will sell it, there isn’t any working workaround for receive all notification, it is a big problem for me.

Meizu m1

Tyrigi, downgrade OK. Fix the problem for whatsap. No wipe data (I dont have select the option when you start the installation). All OK in the old version.

@Tyrigi
problem with alerts solved long ago, everything is stable. watsapp turn in the following locations:

1. Security-permissions-autorun management-enable WhatsApp
  2. Security-power-app management-enable WhatsApp
  3. Security-accelerator-settings-memory acceleration whitelist- add watsapp to whitelist

And all be ok))

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.