\[MOD\] Blurred Notification Panel (only for 4.4)

Hey guys, this is a very nice mod for those who like the iOS 7 Style, its called “blurred notification panel”, its only for Android 4.4 !

Installation:
1. Install xposed framework if you haven’t done so.
2. Download the “flat style module” from below to your device.
3. Install it as a normal apk.
4. Go to xposed -> modules -> set a tick at “flat style module” & reboot.
5. Go to flat style module and set ONLY THE SECOND box into green & reboot.
6. Enjoy the Mod.

Screenshots:
[attachment=444] [attachment=445]

Xposed Framework sucks since Meizu upgraded to KitKat. Since then, Themes from App Center doesn’t work if Xposed is activated…

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

Xposed Framework sucks since Meizu upgraded to KitKat. Since then, Themes from App Center doesn’t work if Xposed is activated…

I am using an Android L Theme from the App Center and using xposed modules… its working fine for me (3.7.3)

Admin

Thanks for posting, this mod seems great ;) I only wish the Chinese community to make something in English aswell… :D If theres some more mods you could post, please do. :)

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

@‘Manu-Meizu’ said:

I had the same problem.

However an update to the latest estable version of Xposed (2.6.1) fixed it for me.

AFAIK, xposed wasnt compatible with ART mode right?

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk 2

Contributor

@‘henxu’ said:

AFAIK, xposed wasnt compatible with ART mode right?

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk 2

No… Xposed doesn’t support ART yet… And the developer has said that it will be supported only after Android L release (first release where ART becomes default replacing dalvik)

i like your operating system,!!!can i use it at my cn version mx3?

Administrator

It should work. At least on Flyme 3.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.