Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!

Meizu MX5 LTE problem!

Welcome!I am user of Meizu MX5 , the problem is I can’t reach LTE connection, just 3-4G, Im using PLAY network in Poland, do you have some ideas to solve that problem ?:)

@szpenio21 said:

Welcome!I am user of Meizu MX5 , the problem is I can’t reach LTE connection, just 3-4G, Im using PLAY network in Poland, do you have some ideas to solve that problem ?:)

4G is LTE. So whenever your phone says 4G then you are using LTE.

Meizu MX4, Meizu Pro 6

When I get full reach of network I still have max transfer arround 20 mb/s , is it possible that it’s LTE?

@szpenio21 said:

When I get full reach of network I still have max transfer arround 20 mb/s , is it possible that it’s LTE?

The max transfer speed that you can get on the MX5 is

1. For 3G: 42mbps however many networks only support up to 21mbps
  2. For 4G/LTE: 150mbps

So if the maximum transfer speed that you ever see is 20mbps then that does sound like you are only on 3G.

But if the network icon in your status bar says 4G then you are really using 4G/LTE. Even if you are using 4G your maximum transfer speed may be limited by your operator. It depends on what kind of subscription you have. Your transfer speed is also limited by your connection quality and how many other users are connected to the same basestation. 150mbps can only be achieved if you are the only user.

Play in Poland supports 4G/LTE on 1800 and 2100 MHz bands which are both supported by MX5. So if you have a 4G/LTE subscription with Play network then you should be able to use 4G/LTE on your phone.

Note, that 4G/LTE may not be available all over Poland. But I would guess that 4G/LTE is available at least in larger cities.

Meizu MX4, Meizu Pro 6

You know… it is weird for me , at LG G3 my sim card had LTE speed, in the same place my Meizu reached 4g and transfer speed could not be higher than 20 mb/s , that is why Im asking about LTE… I do not know how to reach higher speed what is really important thing for me…

Hello guys,

I’m currently living in Poland and using play operator too. And I notice when I first bought phone I was receiving written on signal area Lte, but play operator has some service like using roaming inside country so u can basically choose one of the highest signal giving operators in most cases it is t-mobile.

So since I’m happy with my t-mobile 3g Internet I’m not switching it to play mobile 4g bands. Cuz if you are not in city center it is not reaching well even neither 4g nor 3g.

I hope it may help.

Best regards/Pozdrawiam!

Thank you for answers guys !

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.