Flyme OS 5.6.3.1 test firmware (m2)
Admin

Changelog:
Set up

• Password Reset: document locking zone and application encryption unlock increase forgot password entry page.

Desktop

• New: floating plans to increase mute function on incoming call notification.
  • Fix: Even now stuck interface inoperable cases.

Power saving mode

• New: Limit intelligent power-saving mode to adjust the screen brightness.

App Store

• FIX: installation fails after the installation has been a problem in the display.

Landscaping theme

• Optimization: Merge My subject / My font “Local” and “beta”.
  • Optimization: Local theme Photo preview to an infinite loop.
  • Optimization: adjust the settings and download manager position.
  • Fix: Open the flash back online wallpaper.

Camera

• Fix: multi-directional imaging camera using square pattern cutting incorrect.

Information

• Optimization: Adjustment function call mass introduction page.
  • FIX: Modify call after call to enter the edit screen, click the Restore Defaults button, to restore the default action is not performed.

Power Wizard

• FIX: Power Wizard abnormal status bar color issues.
  • Repair: Boot Wizard language selection interface, automatic brightness adjustment failure.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.3.1A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.3.1A

Could someone please try the following on this one? I am on 4.5.4, and don’t know yet if I should upgrade, but if someone 'd try this anyway, i’d appreciate if he/she would try these out for me.

• Facebook app
    -Messenger app
    -Can third party lock screen like Echo Lockscreen override the factory one, or do I have to unlock two screens if I install a third party one?
    Thank You in advance.

could someone tell me how to root Flyme OS 5.6.3.1.? tnx…

Add a contact to blacklist doesnt work. When i get a call i see the number which is “blacklisted”. So this doesnt work. Echo lockscreen doesnt work. And if i get notification from facebook messenger and if i press on that notification nothings happen or messenger exits. Facebook app still force closing if i click on notification. If i start facebook app or facebook messenger it opens and works

last edited by mgeranimus

@mgeranimus thank You for checking them out! :+1:

Google Play is hard to install because at first it fails to install apps. there is one chinese app that is annoying on the flyme homescreen, which I cannot remove, the google two step authentication doesn’t work, snapchat doesn’t work, and notifications from snapchat whatsapp skype etc do not work if your phone is on standy… I tried enabling autolaunch and stuff on security app but still nothing… I went back to 4.5.4I, this beta felt more like an alpha to me, I’ll come back when there is an international version

last edited by imGomez

the UI is much more beautiful tho, settings are designed better, messages and calls app are also better, I don’t like the new camera app and I wish I could choose between the old recentapps menu and the new one that has previews… I personally like the old one from 4.5.4 better.

i ive flyme acount but i buy another meizu, its a meizu m2 mini used with flyme acount, my acount not entry, i delete acount for another usuary?

20% battery bug on this?

Admin

@ElladanMRK thats a device specific issue, not a firmware one.
@ruizinho only Meizu can unbind your current Flyme account from your device, if you have forgotten the password.

last edited by Rey

thanks for help, i buy meizu used from a friend and he have forget password. the firmware dont work facebook or menseger or facebook lite, i instal google instaler and open everything all, but facebook not, open and closed instantly.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.