Flyme OS 5.6.3.1 test firmware (m1 note)
Admin

Changelog:
Set up

• Password Reset: document locking zone and application encryption unlock increase forgot password entry page.

Weather

• Optimization: The weather and clock widget and adjust aspect ratio.

Desktop

• New: Desktop Folder Naming support copy and paste.
  • Fix: Even now stuck interface inoperable cases.

Power saving mode

• New: Limit intelligent power-saving mode to adjust the screen brightness.

App Store

• Featured plugins: Featured adjustment plug closing the inlet, moved from message alerts settings page.
  • FIX: installation fails after the installation has been a problem in the display.

Input

• Optimization: based on user feedback to adjust the keyboard height.

Landscaping theme

• Optimization: Merge My subject / My font “Local” and “beta”.
  • Optimization: Local theme Photo preview to an infinite loop.
  • Optimization: adjust the settings and download manager position.
  • Fix: Open the flash back online wallpaper.

Camera

• Fix: multi-directional imaging camera using square pattern cutting incorrect.

Information

• Optimization: Adjustment function call mass introduction page.
  • FIX: Modify call after call to enter the edit screen, click the Restore Defaults button, to restore the default action is not performed.

Power Wizard

• FIX: Power Wizard abnormal status bar color issues.
  • Repair: Boot Wizard language selection interface, automatic brightness adjustment failure.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.3.1A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.3.1A

m1 note

This one is stable and perfect after 1 days.
I have notifications what I never saw on my Flyme based phones :dancer:
No freeze, no hang, no lag.

Nice update but I have an issue
Google play store didn’t work after update. I know I have to look FAQ, I did but I couldn’t open. Can anyone send me Google play store link please from the Meizufans.eu FAQ? Thanks.

download google installer from app store of meizu and install them again.i had the same problem and i have install them again.problem solved!!!

Stable as all previous releases.

@Vasilis-Vasiliou I did it, it’s done but I have a “can’t download app” problem. I tried something but they didn’t work. Any suggestion please?

I see my phone is discharging very fastly after installing this. Can someone tell me what exactly going wrong in my phone. This build is not look good as old build.

@Anirudha-Gupta
The build is fine.
Some application or wakelock creates the problem at your phone.
Make a restart for the beginning, just to be sure it’s not a random problem.

If it continues to have high drain, root your device and then use Betterbatterystats application from XDA to find the problem.

This post is deleted!

@viper I check everything and found something suspicious in this build.

Everything work fine but apps is now set to run in background which I disable for every app I installed. I set them to not run in background and it’s look fine from that time. I still find some issues Like,

Musixmatch is run once when I not run them in background. I didn’t get how Spotify run musixmatch.

Now thing work fine. This build make a little problem. I put my phone on charge and when I see in morning it’s 68 instead of 100. I need a week or two to check if it’s run totally fine.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.