Flyme OS 5.6.3.1 test firmware (MX4)
Admin

Changelog:
Set up

• Password Reset: document locking zone and application encryption unlock increase forgot password entry page.
  • FIX: Unable to verify password lock screen Clear Data.
  • FIX: After Root privileges turned invalid.

Weather

• Optimization: The weather and clock widget and adjust aspect ratio.

Desktop

• New: Desktop Folder Naming support copy and paste.
  • Fix: Even now stuck interface inoperable cases.

Power saving mode

• New: Limit intelligent power-saving mode to adjust the screen brightness.

App Store

• Featured plugins: Featured adjustment plug closing the inlet, moved from message alerts settings page.
  • FIX: installation fails after the installation has been a problem in the display.

Input

• Optimization: based on user feedback to adjust the keyboard height.

Landscaping theme

• Optimization: Merge My subject / My font “Local” and “beta”.
  • Optimization: Local theme Photo preview to an infinite loop.
  • Optimization: adjust the settings and download manager position.
  • Fix: Open the flash back online wallpaper.

Camera

• Fix: multi-directional imaging camera using square pattern cutting incorrect.

Information

• Optimization: Adjustment function call mass introduction page.
  • FIX: Modify call after call to enter the edit screen, click the Restore Defaults button, to restore the default action is not performed.

Power Wizard

• FIX: Power Wizard abnormal status bar color issues.
  • Repair: Boot Wizard language selection interface, automatic brightness adjustment failure.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.3.1A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.3.1A

@Rey I have flyme Os 5.1.3.0A stable can i upgrade to this test firmware by just download the zip and open with clear data ?

@Rey As always it says firmware corrupted !

@lolakis13 if you have international version, you must downgrade to 4.0.4I first, after that you can upgrade to 5.6.3.1A.

@lolakis13 said:

@Rey As always it says firmware corrupted !

Likely your download corrupted, not the firmware. My suggestion, don’t download via stock/crome browser, use pc then send to your phone. But if you like to download directly, my fav downloader is via UC mini (yes mini, not hd or tablet or full size uc browser). Why? It small, it fast, never likely to broke download, maybe also video downloader if you care. Just turn off speed mode & you ready to go.

Contributor

@lolakis13 You have a TCCM phone? That means you got it from a mobile service provider in eastern Europe?

@Ultrametric Exactly and maybe that mean that i should downgrade 4.5.7I then 4.5.6I then 4.0.4 I and then to flyme os 5…

Contributor

@lolakis13 I would rage ever time, while performing those steps.

@Ultrametric said:

I would rage ever time, while performing those steps.

So what u suggest me?

last edited by lolakis13

@Rey Anyone that use this firm can tell me about stability ? should I upgrade to this version ?

@lolakis13 it’s stable enough, unless you have hardware issues (like my last board). Last update have issue with root. Even i think i have better battery life. They put an icon for suggested apps, just ignore & hide it in any folder.

For the corrupt package, if your phone not any provider locked, you can jump from version to version, up & down, without deleting data (maybe some apps have issue when jump from kk to lollipop). Just dont mess with bootloader. I have lot experience before, downloading firmware via phone chrome will corrupt the firmware, even the physical file itself like nothing wrong. Try playing safe by downloading via PC (me myself using DAP on pc)

Oh, the other thing happen to my phone, i get my 4g conn back. Before this my phone always in 3g, i though it because of my sim or provider, beside i dont have much complaint about 3g speed. So for this update, i got the lte

Well yesterday I upgraded from 4.5.7 to this firm and I found out that camera was better than now and for some reason snapchat has a bug of a black bottom line and the camera is wrist than the camera app I try them together and the difference is a lot. But in the 4.5.7 all are good with snapchat anyone else with that problem?

last edited by lolakis13

Good evening! for those who tested, is that the French language is last or not? or is it just English and chinese? thank you

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.