Flyme OS 5.6.3.1 test firmware (MX4 Pro)
Admin

Changelog:
Set up

• Password Reset: document locking zone and application encryption unlock increase forgot password entry page.

Weather

• Optimization: The weather and clock widget and adjust aspect ratio.

Desktop

• New: Desktop Folder Naming support copy and paste.
  • Fix: Even now stuck interface inoperable cases.

Power saving mode

• New: Limit intelligent power-saving mode to adjust the screen brightness.

App Store

• Featured plugins: Featured adjustment plug closing the inlet, moved from message alerts settings page.
  • FIX: installation fails after the installation has been a problem in the display.

Input

• Optimization: based on user feedback to adjust the keyboard height.

Landscaping theme

• Optimization: Merge My subject / My font “Local” and “beta”.
  • Optimization: Local theme Photo preview to an infinite loop.
  • Optimization: adjust the settings and download manager position.
  • Fix: Open the flash back online wallpaper.

Camera

• Fix: multi-directional imaging camera using square pattern cutting incorrect.

Information

• Optimization: Adjustment function call mass introduction page.
  • FIX: Modify call after call to enter the edit screen, click the Restore Defaults button, to restore the default action is not performed.

Power Wizard

• FIX: Power Wizard abnormal status bar color issues.
  • Repair: Boot Wizard language selection interface, automatic brightness adjustment failure.

Download:
Flyme 5.6.3.1A

Source:
Flyme 5.6.3.1A

Double tap gesture wakeup reacting too late. It was normal on 5.6.2.16. Perhaps the problem is me, I’m using Line Launcher. But as I said it was running on 5.6.2.16.

Playstore doesn’t work on this firmware…

Contributor

@tkinali said:

Double tap gesture wakeup reacting too late. It was normal on 5.6.2.16. Perhaps the problem is me, I’m using Line Launcher. But as I said it was running on 5.6.2.16.

working fine for me… working instantly.

BTW… new joke about Meizu… how many months needed for Meizu to translate EN (button to switch languages in text messages)

answer is 3…

yeah you heard me… you not gonna see that stupid Chinese word on button that switch input language from English to any other language…

i fixed the playstore problem with google installer, but i still doesn’t work for me , so i relogin with my google account and now works better.

Still an issue with receiving SMS sometimes, not all the time.

I am not receiving SMS some times from random people. And I checked @ Google and other people have the same issue after 4.5.7I…

I have 5.6.3.1A…

Hi guys, I’m using 5.6.2.23 now but have the problem with double tab. It’s too late to wakeup the screen. Is it fixed in this ver?

Contributor

not had this problem with double tab on 5.6.2.23 and not still not having this problem on this version so cant say. all smooth from my side and work instantly.

@Latstyle it take 3 4 second to wakeup after i tap 2 time. I’ll try this ver. Everything is ok for u, right?

Contributor

for me it takes less than 2 secs… more like 1 sec to light up the screen.

@thkounadis said:

Still an issue with receiving SMS sometimes, not all the time.

I am not receiving SMS some times from random people. And I checked @ Google and other people have the same issue after 4.5.7I…

I have 5.6.3.1A…

I am having the same problem for the last few betas. I addition; i can’t take the push notifications on time like Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.

@Dung-Nguyen Same thing here. The function used to be immediate, but now really long delays are often.

My wifi signal was bad before, I was sitting 1 meter from the router and I had 2/3 lines of siginal. Now it’s even worse…I don’t know, is it a general problem of this model, or it’s just mine that’s acting weird? Btw, my mx4 pro seems to be a modified one, it has the weird IMEI. Could it be a problem just with my phone, or is it general?

Contributor

@Tipter-Alexandru
it has the weird IMEI
can be… cause its 70 % that you can miss little cover that was removed when some smart Chinese people replaced memory chip…

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.