High quality Headphones

please propose me good quality headphones for my Meizu MX4

i bought 2 different hradphones from ebay but not good quality

wha exactly model to buy? do you have some links ?

thank you very much in advance

@ShadowOfDeth said:

Sony MDR-EX650.

too expensive !!!

Contributor

@gvekiaris How should we know that?

How’s about you write down your expectations + budget?

@Ultrametric said:

@gvekiaris How should we know that?

How’s about you write down your expectations + budget?

72 USD
http://www.amazon.com/MDR-EX650-Inner-Headphones-Brass-black/dp/B00HZD3ROQ

do you think that this is too expensive???

about 10 - 15 USD my budget

Contributor

@gvekiaris Then get the Xiaomi Piston and be done with it.

For that much you will have a hard time finding something better! The Piston 3 or Piston Hybrid Metal.

And usually (but not always) the saying “You get what you pay for” applies. So if you get Sony for ~70$ they might be worth it. (Bose sucks though!)

Link: http://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_169225.html

last edited by Ultrametric

@Ultrametric said:

@gvekiaris Then get the Xiaomi Piston and be done with it.

For that much you will have a hard time finding something better! The Piston 3 or Piston Hybrid Metal.

And usually (but not always) the saying “You get what you pay for” applies. So if you get Sony for ~70$ they might be worth it. (Bose sucks though!)

Link: http://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_169225.html

this is great choice !!!

so Xiaomi Piston is great quality???

Contributor

@gvekiaris For the money yes.

They are not super balanced, as to be expected for that little money. But! You will have a hard time to find better ones for little money.

There are quite some reviews on em, like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AIvPuLpE4E

@Ultrametric said:

@gvekiaris For the money yes.

They are not super balanced, as to be expected for that little money. But! You will have a hard time to find better ones for little money.

There are quite some reviews on em, like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AIvPuLpE4E

you are great !!! THANKS

lol $10-15 won’t get you much in the way of quality. There are some reasonable sounding headphones for those amounts but build quality will be an issue.

You could have a look at these two 'phones. I’ve personally used them in the past and they sound good for the price but they never lasted very long:

•Creative EP660
•Betron RK300

@ShadowOfDeth said:

lol $10-15 won’t get you much in the way of quality. There are some reasonable sounding headphones for those amounts but build quality will be an issue.

You could have a look at these two 'phones. I’ve personally used them in the past and they sound good for the price but they never lasted very long:

•Creative EP660
•Betron RK300

these 2 are better quality than Original Xiaomi Piston 3 Reddot ???

the main thing for is the microphone . Other people do not hear me clearly !

Dunno. I haven’t ever tried Xiaomi headphones. But if you’re after ones with a mic then the other two I suggested don’t have one so you may as well go with the Xiaomis.

I’d recommend you do some research and go search on Amazon.

@ShadowOfDeth said:

Dunno. I haven’t ever tried Xiaomi headphones. But if you’re after ones with a mic then the other two I suggested don’t have one so you may as well go with the Xiaomis.

I’d recommend you do some research and go search on Amazon.

so you sugeest me to buy the XIAOMI headphones?

No I say you do some research. There are MANY headphones out there suited to MANY different tastes.

If I suggest one thing to you today it would be to look at headphones above your budget. If you want quality and durability then paying more is your best best.

That said, if you can live without a built-in mic then look at my two other recommendations.

Looks like your connection to Meizufans was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.