I managed to install latest Xposed 80 sdk file.
The trick was to do everything after the installation of a Rom. In my case I had many problems with the installation before. After I have just installed a beta Rom (like latest 188.8.131.52A), everything worked fine.
These are the necessary steps:
- Install SuperSU from Play Store and have binary updated.
- Install BusyBox from Play Store
- Install Script Manager from Play store
- Download this installer script file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ny36yurfelzluh/installer.bin?dl=0 and after downloading put in the main storage folder
- Download this Xposed-v80- sdk22-arm64.zip xposed file from here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811 . Put it also in the main storage folder
- Download this apk file : https://www.dropbox.com/s/74bhwwy02m0oo0z/XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk?dl=0 and install it
- Open the Scriptmanager, navigate to the main storage folder and clock on installer.bin file. Select Su from the top menu bar and be sure that a Supersu message pops up, mentioning that scriptmanager will get Root rights. After that, just click on Run button and the script will start.
At the first menu, there will be 2 selections: Si=1 and No=2.
We write 1 and we hit enter.
Then another menu in blue letters will appear. We write 1 and we hit enter. Some entries will appear and when the process finishes, we should do a device restart.
If everything went fine, you should have an optimization process of all applications during boot.
Then we start the Xposed application and the Framework should be installed. We are now ready to install any modules we want.
I hope it helps!
Feel free to ask any questions.